Chapter 19

Ryan...

I just got home with the food I got for me and Brooklyn, I open the front door to our house. I walk in and I shut the door behind then locking it, I kick my shoes off by the door.

I head into the kitchen, looking for Brooklyn but she is not here. I start to painc then I rush into the living room that is where I find her sleeping on the sofa.

I let out a breath of air, as I walk over to her she has her back to me and her face is up agsinst the back of the sofa.

I smile to myself as I drop to the floor, I gently run my hand down her thigh she moans in her sleep. Fuck she is making me hard, I nuzzle my nose on her neck. I kiss her neck and she rolls over to face me.

Her baby bump is sexy as hell, I love it so much she is due soon I can't wait to meet my kids. I am so in love with her and our babies.

I kiss her forehead her eyes flutter open she smiles and I smile back at her.

I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing. I shove my tounge down her throat our tounges dance in a fiery dance. I have a hand on her belly I rub it as I keep kissing her. She moans into my mouth and I do the same.

My other hand is under her ass, I squeeze roughly she squeals in my mouth. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other. We both are breathing heavy.

I love you babe.

I love you too baby girl.

She smiles..

How do you feel baby?

Sore, tired, hungry..

He laughes

Lets get you and our babies feed.

She smiles, I help her sit up off the sofa.

I head into the kitchen to get our lunch, in a few minutes I am back in the living room.

I hand her food to her and I sit down next to her. I open her ginger ale and hand it to her.

Thanks baby...

Of course.

So how did it go with the fuckers?

Oh I am sure they are pissed cause the police is looking in there business .

Oh good...

He smiles and we eat our food..

Baby how was your day?

It was okay, I missed you.

I missed you too love..

I rub her back as we eat, as for her father he tired calling her but she will not talk to him. As for her brothers, they come over everyday.

I kiss her cheek and she smiles...

We relax on the sofa watching a movie, she is laying her head on my chest I have my arm around her. I love cuddling my girl, I am going to ask her to marry me and she will be mine forever..

I am so sorry for no updating for so long, I may be able to get another book out tonight for you.