Chapter 12

Brooklyn pov......

It is the next morning,  I have been throwing up all morning. Morning sickness sucks when you have to go to school. I am wearing my orange leggings with a dark grey blouse with my dark grey ankle boots.

I grab my grey leather jacket, as I walk out of the bathroom. I have my backpack on my bed already and my phone I slide into my boot. I have my hair  curled I grab my bag.

I open my bedroom door and I step out.  Shuting  the door  behind me I walk down the hall. I round the corner of the hallway and I walk down the steps.

I head to the kitchen, to get something to eat.  I have the keys to my car today I don't  feel like taking the truck today.

I grab a breakfast sandwich out of the, freezer. I pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

I grab some OJ out of the fridge, I eat my food my brothers walk in a rush cause they  are late for work...

"Morning  bubby..."

"Morning sis."

I smile and stand up, I grab a ginger ale out of the fridge.

I have my bag on, and I start walking to the front door. I open the door and my brothers walk out right behind me.

I press the automatic starter to my  car, I open the passenger door to put my bag in and I shut it. I get in on my side,  I head to school....

I see the assholes driving behind me,  I roll my eyes as I drive to the school. I see there fathers trucks following me, what the hell do they want.

I am not playing games with them, I am not in the mood.

I take a different way to school, I don't feel like talking to anyone right now.