Chapter 15

Ryan

I am still sitting with Brooklyn, we exchanged numbers already. We talked and laughed  about everything and anything.

I love hanging out with her it makes it easy to talk to her and laugh  with her. She lays her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arms around her and she sunggles into me.

I can't  help it I kiss the top of her head, she smiles down at her feet and the ground.

I rub her back and she sighs so I must be doing something right. She starts to rub my side I feel so relaxed when I am with her.

I hold her closer to me, she lift her head up at me. I look down at her, I can't  take it so I brush my lips to her juicy lips, I slam my lips to hers for a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.

We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

Brook go out with me?

I would love too Ryan.

Good how does tonight sound since today is  Friday .

Sounds like a plan.

Good..

We smile at each other, she hands me her address she said she lives with her brothers. She told me, everythig that happened with her parents, and other so called family it pissed me off.

She told me what those jocks did, that pisses me off and I know there fathers so I will be paying them a visit. Brook told me, that she is pregnant with  four babies.

But it don't  scare me but those jock punk heads fathers and them should be afraid of me.

I pull her on my lap, and she giggles. I hold her to me, she wraps her arms around my neck and I growl as she presses down on me. She giggle, and I growl loudly.