Chapter 18

A FEW WEEKS LATER.....

Ryan....

I am on my way back to the dipshits they are at lunch with there nasty sons, so now they think it is okay for them to talk to my girl and threatened her. They are sadly mistaken, cause they pissed off someone who can destroy them. I plan on doing just that,  I gave them a warning now I am going to give them something to cry about.

As we speak, the police are on there way to there company with a warrant to search it cause they are dirty as hell. I am the type of guy that only gives one warning and only one before I take action.

Brooklyn, has been living with since her 18th birthday everything has been great between us. The four babies are doing fine and growing like they should.

I pull into the parking lot of the Blue Monkey Bar and grill. I park the truck, I get out and I shut the door. The shit heads are still here, that is good. I know the owner of restaurant, he sees me and he knows I am on a mission.

He points to the back room, I walk right for it. I pull the door  open and it slams shut and Bane, Johnny, Kai, Conner, Peter, Jason, Jim and Nick all look at me. I am in no damn mood to play around......

Ryan what do you want now?

Bane how you and your fuck boys stop following around Brooklyn you are making threats to a pregnant woman and that woman is mine!

Your way older then her...

I am glad you spoke up Johnny,at least I do not drug her and have my way with her like you, Conner,Jason and Nick did.

We did not!

Cut the bullshit Nick I know that you and your friends did, what just because your football jocks does not give you a free pass to do whatever you want!

Don't  talk to my son like that !

Fuck you Jim, I warned all of you to leave Brooklyn alone and not come close to her she is mine. Now I took action and you all will know soon. Have a great day or don't  I don't give a rats ass...

I walk out and I pick up my take out food for me and Brook.

My friend just nods and grins, I roll my eyes and walk back out to my truck....