Chapter 9

Brooklyn pov...

I got me a sprite from McDonald's,  I now just pulled into school parking lot. I swallow hard as I park in my assigned parking spots. I turn off the truck I really don't  want to be here but I am going to suck it up.

Like a big girl that I am, I open my truck door and the cold air hits me. I shiver as I step out.

My bag is on the passenger side, I shut my door and I walk behind my truck to the other side.

I open the door and I grab my backpack and my soda,  I shut the door and I lock it.

I turn  around,  and I see everyone starring at me...

I roll my eyes and keep walking in school I see those asshats, I mind my own business I just keep walking as it starts to snow.

I hear them calling out to me but I keep going.

I open the door and I walk in heading to my first class which is math and it sucks but I have a nice teacher so that is something.

Lunch time.....

I get to leave  off campus for lunch cause my brothers signed the papers for me to do so.

I am heading straight  for the doors that leads to the parking lot, it is snowing harder then before.

I unlock my truck and I press the automatic starter,  I put my back in the front seat. I get in and I head out I see the guys  that hurt me walk  out of school  as well.

I am heading to the burger joint, it is the best in town  there fried mushrooms are to die for.

A few minutes later....

I walk into the burger joint  and I sit down at a window view and I order my food and drink. 

I pull out my phone and I pull up one of my romance noval to read.....