Chapter 20

Ryan...

It has been eventful, those shitheads that hurt Brooklyn are behind bars waiting for there hearings even there kids are sitting there with them.

They will get what they deserve, baby girl has about two more months before the babies are here.

There rooms are fully done,Brook is sleeping on my chest I have my arms wrapped around her.Her face is in the crook of my neck,I rub her back and she moves closer to me.

I kiss, the top of her head and she rubs her nose on my neck.I smile as I squeeze her ass.She moans and I growl.

I am so ready to see my kids,Brooklyn is everything I ever wanted and then some.

She starts rubbing my chest,I look down she lifts her head and gives me a sleepy smile.

I lean down to give her a hot and rough kiss she does the same thing.She pulls on my hair.I shove my tounge down her throat our tounges dance in a fiery dance.She moans in my mouth and I growl in her mouth.I squeeze her ass hard she moans louder then before.

We pull apart and we both rest our foreheads together we smile at each other.We both are out of breath.

I pepper kisses on her belly she giggles,I take to my babies.She runs her fingers threw my hair.

I sweetly kiss her and she kisses me back.

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning babe"

He growls..

"How do you feel sweetheart?"

" I feel great right, not so great about what happened with my parents and shit."

"I know sweetheart,what they did they should had ever did."

She nods...

"Baby what happened is not your fault this is on them they kidnapped you and they hit you. No one touches what is mine."

I went nuts, I found my baby at a old abandoned warehouse.Then I set the warehouse on fire.

I made sure, her and our babies were fine they were.They will never get there hand on her again. cause we had no proof it was them so I will just buy time until I can take them down just like the other assholes that I took care of.

We head to take a shower and get ready for the day.

30 minutes later..

We just got out of the shower.

"OUCH!"

"Brook, baby you okay?"

"Yeah babies are kicking the crap out of me."

He walks over to feel, he loves it when they kick his hand.

He rubs my belly and they kick his hand.

"Daddy loves you babies and nothing will ever hurt you as long as daddy is here my sweet babies."

We got dressed, and went down stairs to make breakfast.I make Brook sit down and I make food for us to eat.She takes a sip of a ginger ale and she watches me.

I am making a loaded breakfast for us,I feel her hug my waist.

I pull her in front of me...