Chapter 10

Brooklyn pov....

I just got my lunch and I swear I can feel eyes on me, I turn around and I see one of the hottest guyd from the other school.

He is starring hardcore at me, I blink a few time to make sure he is looking at me and he is. He has the biggest smile on his face and I turn around.

I hear the door chime and I hear the assholes that just walked I hope they don't  come this way.

I see them sit down on the side with the boys from the other school.  I eat my food and drink my sprite. I can still feel eyes on me so I look again and he is smirking at me. He winks and I turn beet red, I turn around and I just finshed off the last of my food.

I am sipping my drink and I pull out my phone to read my book.

30 Minutes Later....

I pay for my food and I stand up when the guys from the other school too, I stretch  I see him still looking at me  I smile and I open the door, I walk out and I press the automatic starter. 

It roars to life, I see some of those guys jaws drop but the one that kepted looking me he just smirks and winks.

I open the truck door and climb in, I head back to school I have another  drink. I just pulled back into the parking lot of the school, I park back in my spot and I turn off the truck.

I sit there for a few minutes  then I hear the assholes coming on there motorcycles. I open my truck door and I grab my bag and drink. I shut the door with my butt and I lock it up.

I start walking back to the school when there motorcycles turn off.

"Brooklyn! "

I just keep walking and I pull the school door open, I know the next class will have them in the same class as me but I won't  talk to them at all....

The guy from the other school....

Damn  Brooklyn is hot as hell, even with a baby bump. I want her to be mine and I really want to kick those guys asses for hurting her.

I will do what ever it take to make her believe not all men are pigs.