Chapter 17

Ryan.....

I just walked up, to my girl I gently pull her to me. I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing. I pull her by the ass I squeeze harder and she moans.

I shove my tounge down her throat, our tounges dance in a fiery dance in a fiery dance. I walk us back to the wall of her brothers house I put my hand, on the wall.

Boxing her in, I smile as I kiss her roughly she moans in my mouth. I growl as I squeeze her ass again. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each.

We both are breathing heavy.

I pull her to me and she kisses my neck.

Damn baby..

Huh you can say that again..

We smile at each other, I rub her belly. I squat down I pepper her belly with kisses and she giggles.

Be good for mommy and daddy loves you.

I stand up, I sweetly kiss her and she does the same.

We walk into the kitchen...

How did it go, with the shitheads.

I scared the shit out of them.

Good.

We both laugh, we sit down on the bar stools with our drinks.

She lays her head down on my shoulder and I kiss the top of her head.

I rub her, back and she smiles.

I am going to marry this girl and she will be mine forever and always.

I keep rubbing back then I move my hand to her belly she smiles. As I rub and she kisses my cheek.

Baby I will always keep you safe..

I know and I will do the same.

I am so ready for our kids to be here.

Me to baby me too.

We smile...