Chapter 3

Zeke pov.....

After we ate breakfast, I stay behind at the house with our baby sister while our other two brothers went to go pay dear old dad a visit. Ethan and Tanner are fucking pissed I am too I decided to stay here with Brooklyn cause she needs us more then ever.

And if I would have went as soon as I seen our father he would have been on the floor gasping for air so I thought it was best to stay put cause I get pissed off faster then Ethan and Tanner but they are not far behind me tho I am sure fists will be thrown today.

Our father did this to himself, if he would have let Brooklyn explain but he didn't we all know if he let her explain he would have still thrown her ass out. But he would have known that those sick jocks did this and I am sure all of them had there fun with her anf just thinking about it makes me sick cause Brook could not fight back.

I am sitting in the recliner in the family room and Brooklyn is passed out of the sofa. Just thinking about those fuckers makes me pissed, how could anyone do that do her or anyone for that matter.

I shake my head as I hear Brooklyn start to snore and she says she never snores.

I am trying to hard not to laugh so I pull out my phone to record her snoring to prove that she does snore.

Ethan pov.....

Tanner leg is bouncing in the truck as I just pull into the driveway of our bastard parents house. Tanner only shakes when, he is fucking pisses so he must have awoken the beast within.

My hands are shaking but I kepted mine in check cause I was driving but now that I turned off truck it is now coming out to play.

Tanner slams my truck door and I jump out after him, Tanner does not knock or anything. He kicks the door in and walks in I am right behind him but I turn off the alarm system.  I catch up to Tanner  and he slams our father office door open.

" SO YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO THROW OUT BROOKLYN!"

He jumps from Tanner...

" Watch how you talk to me boy.."

"I THINK NOT, IF YOU'RE STUPID ASS WOULD HAVE LET HER EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER THEN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE COULD NOT FIGHT BACK!"

" Tanner that is enough!"

" NO IT REALLY IS NOT, SHE WALKED IN THIS COLD ASS WEATHER TO OUR HOUSE BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING BASTARD THAT LETS HIS PREGNANT DAUGTHER WALK TO OUR HOUSE THEN LET HER TAKE HER TRUCK BUT YOY KNOW WHAT KEEP THE DAMN TRUCK SHE IS GETTING A BRAND NEW ONE AS WE SPEAK. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE FUCKING JOCKS DID TO HER AND I AM NOT TELLING YOU A DAMN THING!"

"Ethan your brother is out of line!"

" NO HE IS NOT EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID IS TRUE AND YOU KNOW IF ZEKE WOULD HAVE CAME YOUR ASS WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN OUT THAT DAMN WINDOW BEHIND YOUR SORRY ASS. WHAT HAPPENED TO BROOKLYN WAS NOT HE FAULT AT ALL. IT WAS ALL A FUCKING BET TO THOSE SHITHEADS THAT THEY CALL THEMSELVES JOCKS. WELL GUESS WHAT WE WILL TAKE  CARE OF THEM. "

The next thing I know is that Tanner punched him square in the mouth and he hit the ground.

"You just hit me!"

In walks our mother oh great here comes the bitch from hell.

" What the hell is going on !"

" WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE DUMB ASS, YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU'RE SELVES CAUSE BROOKLYN COULD NOT FIGHT BACK FROM THOSE FUCKING JOCKS"

" Tanner lets go!"

He nods..

" OH BY THE WAY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BROOKLYN YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGE! "

We both storm out and get back in our truck to go food shopping...