Chapter 5

2 weeks until school....

Brooklyn pov......

There is 2 weeks until school opens up, today I go to my doctors appointment for the baby or babies. I had a hard time sleeping last night due to the morning sickness. I climb out of bed, and I grab a pair of shorts that are dark blue with light blue mixed in. I grab my yellow tank top and my white sneakers.

My brothers took me shopping,  for anything I wanted or need it I am greatful. I go to my dresser and  I pull out a pair of yellow panties and my matching  bra.

I head to the bathroom, once I get in there I turn on the shower and I wait for it to warm up, once it does  I take off my clothes.  I get in the shower.

Ethan pov...

I am downstairs  making beakfast when Tanner and Zeke walk into the kitchen. Brooklynn, has her doctors appointment  today one of us will be taking her and I don't  trust the assholes that hurt her, I am planning  on talking to the boys father first to see if they know what they did to my baby sister.

I did not sleep at all cause I was so pissed off, I am out for blood and I want them to pay even if I have to destroy there parents.  I am making a loaded breakfast  I pour coffee for Zeke and Tanner they take it and smile.

" So who is taking Brooklyn to her doctor's appointment? "

" It don't  matter to me."

" Me either."

" I will take her..."

" Are you sure Tanner?"

" Yes I am sure brother. "

" Okay. "

I go back to cooking.

A few minutes later....

We hear small foot steps coming down the steps..

Then a few more minutes....

She walks into the kitchen and she has the biggest smile on her face we smile back at our baby sister.

" Brook, I will be taking you to your appointment..."

"Okay Tanner.."

"You hungry Brook?"

She nods and I point to the bar stool for her to sit down and she does...

I plate up four plates and I hand Brooklyn hers first and she smiles at I smile back.

We all sit down to eat breakfast,  we just talk and everything I asked her if she was okay with me talking to  those jocks father's  and she said she was sure and go for it.

I nod after she said that....

After breakfast me and Tanner are on our way to the hospital while Zeke and Ethan head to visit the jocks parents.  They we're pissed and I don't  blame them cause what they did was sick.

" Sis you okay?"

" Yeah I am okay Tanner just thinking..."

He nods and smiles at me.