Chapter 13

Brooklyn pov....

I just pulled into the school,  I park in my spot and I turn off the car.

I get out of my car with my bag, I don't know what the four assholes are trying to do but it will not work.

I hear there motorcycles, they park in there spot I roll my eyes. I start to walk away when one of them run in front of me.

Stopping me in my tracks, I move to the left and he does too.....

What!

Temper , temper

Oh fuck off...

We just want to help

Oh like you helped when you drugged me and had your way with me. You done enough .

Now don't  be like that....

Shove it up your ass...

Nick just move !

Nope...

Fine!

I move to the right and he is not fast enough this time, but Conner is....

Move ass wagon...

Someone is in a bad mood...

Conner just leave me alone!

No...

Why can't  you assholes leave ne alone...

I move to left and he is not fast enough....

I walk into the shcool but before, I walk in I flip all four of them off I smirk then walk into the school...

I head to class before anyone else can catch me. I am so done with shcool today. I am sick of it, I ready to leave.

I stand back up and walk out of class, I am not staying today. I walk outside and I press the automatic starter to my car. The guys are standing around talking.

I throw my bag in the back and I get in I pull out of the parking lot and head some where but here..

I am driving to the mountain view  cause I just need to get out of the city for a while...