Chapter 16

This chapters song-
Don't Forget Where You Belong - One Direction

Picture of the Malik Family on the side :) xx
(Doniya, Zayn, Waliyha, Safaa)

ARIANA

It was Zayn an I's last day in town with his family, so we decided that since we were leaving in the afternoon we would all go out to breakfast together at a little cafe near Zayn's parents home.

"Do I look okay?" I asked Zayn. I wanted to make a good impression on his parents one last time before we ventured back to London to go back to our own flat in the comfort of our own homes. I'd never liked hotels ever since I was little, and it wasn't that I'd had a bad experience in one before, but my family vacationed a lot when I was younger so hotels had always seemed like a place where I was always isolated from my friends and pretty much the rest of the world, so I'd always cherish the moments I had at home with my family, so as much I absolutely loved Zayn's family, I just couldn't wait to be home.

"You look amazing," Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, glancing down at my black tank top and black skinny jeans and simple black wedges that Doniya had told me that she'd liked yesterday when we went out for coffee. Looking at Zayn's outfit, I saw that we didn't look to different, it looked almost as if we'd planned, which we really hadn't.

"Positive," He said flashing his amazing smile that millions of girls swooned over, me included.
~
The cafe was nice and there weren't many people there so we weren't bothered.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while after we ordered, until Safaa surprisingly spoke up.

"Ariana," She said quietly, "Did you say you had a sister that was my age?"

I nodded, "Her name is Jade. I know you'd like her."

Safaa nodded, but didn't say anything, a faint smile playing her lips.

"Ariana, we never asked where you were from, where you're from love," Yaser spoke up.

"Well I was born in Boca, Florida but I moved to London after graduation because I thought it would be a nice change." I explained.

"I've always wanted to go to Florida," Waliyha said, Doniya and Safaa nodded in agreement.

"I'll take you guys one day okay? Maybe during the summer, it's always beautiful in the summer," I told the girls.

"We're holding you to that, Grande." Doniya joked.

We all laughed, and talked about nothing in particular for the rest of breakfast, but it was defiantly the most fun I'd had in a while.

Trisha and Yaser insisted that we stay at their house just a couple more hours at their house because Trisha said that she never got to see Zayn anymore and now that the tour had started soon, she'd never see him; so basically she'd guilt tripped him into staying for a while longer, but it wasn't like she was wrong.

"You know Zayn lied to us," Doniya said. Currently it was just me and her in the bathroom because she needed to practice her new make up look that she'd been working on, and neither Safaa or Waliyha wanted to be the 'test dummies' as Waliyha had put it.

"He did?" I questioned. What could Zayn have possibly lied about?

"When my mother had asked him if it was the same... situation as Perrie, he said no. Flat out, "no, she was a friend of Harry's and when he brought her over one day we got on really well" he didn't want us to know." She explained with a sigh, as she finished the eyeliner.

"Then how did you find out? Do all of you know?" I asked.

"Well," she said, starting on the blush, "Only me and mum. I over heard him on the pone telling her, he didn't want dad or any of us knowing. You're different Ariana. I have to admit, before I met you I wasn't really a big fan of you, seeing how Perrie had ended up treating Zayn, but I can tell you'll be good for Zayn."

I just nodded, I couldn't really form a proper word.

"And done," Doniya cheered as she finished the look, "You look amazing."

"Thank you."

***

Sorry for the long wait, I hope you enjoyed!