Chapter 11

ARIANA

In all honesty, I couldn't blame Zayn for being mad at me, considering he was just starting to trust me, after having gone through what he did with Perrie, and honestly, I'm mad at myself, Zayn was so vulnerable, so delicate, and he was starting to trust me, and I had managed to make all of that go away by making one stupid, drunk mistake.

It's been three days, and Zayn won't really talk to me, and if he does, its short and simple, and I can tell he isn't planning on opening up anytime soon again.

I had one chance, and I blew it. My mother always used to tell me not to give people second chances, because people don't change, they only get better at hiding it.

Since Zayn wasn't taking to me, I didn't plan on sulking around the house all day, like Zayn. Instead I decided that I wanted to go hang out with someone.

Now, I didn't know why my subconscious had decided that this is what I wanted, because having just moved here, and being way to busy with Zayn, I didn't really have time to make friends.

I only really knew two people, and that was Sophia and Eleanor. Sophia, the one who actually seemed to like me, was away with Liam on a romantic getaway somewhere in the Tropics. Eleanor was my only option at the moment.

I had gotten both her and Sophia's number the night of the BRITs, so I decided to call El, because honestly I had nothing to loose at the moment.

"Hello," I heard the familiar British accent answer on the other side.

"Hey Eleanor, it's me.. Ariana," I paused waiting for her response to the new information.

"Oh.. hey Ariana," I could hear her hesitation, but I continued anyway.

"So I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today? I know I probably wouldn't your first choice for hanging out but -"

"Yes. Of course, you can come over now. Do you have a ride or would you like me to come pick you up?" She asked me.

"Um well, I don't really have a ride, but I wouldn't want to be a bother.." I trailed off.

"Nonsense, I'll be there in ten, okay?" She asked.

"Okay." I said, hanging up the phone.

I was glad that we'd hung out at the studio when the boys were being interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel, Sophia hadn't been there, she was with her family, so Eleanor almost didn't have a choice when it came to hanging out with me, but that was a bad day for me, and talking to Eleanor had made it slightly better, she didn't know what happened between me and Harry and I didn't know if I wanted her to.

As promised, she had arrived ten minutes prior to the end of our phone call.

When she arrived I walked out of me and Zayn's flat, and opened the door of Eleanor's car, climbing in.

"Thank you, I know it was really short notice.."

"Don't worry about it, I was looking for someone to hang out with and -"

"Sophia's not here." We both finished, laughing.

The drive back to El and Louis shared flat was short and silent, other than the radio that was playing a band I'd never heard before.

"Here we are," Eleanor said, pulling up to a nice looking house.

We both walked in together to see Louis sitting on the couch on his phone, laughing at something on his Mobil device, not really paying attention to the TV show being played in front of him.

"Louis! We're home!" Eleanor called as she set down her keys on the counter.

"Hey!" Louis called from his spot on the couch.

"We can maybe go to a movie if you want? But I have to go to the bathroom and re do my make up, so you can go sit on the couch with Lou," She said.

"Sounds good," I nodded.

She smiled and rushed up the stairs, leaving me alone to go sit on the couch with Lou, which I was making my way over to do.

"Hey," I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey," He smiled back.

Louis, from what I knew of him, was a very nice guy, and made the others laugh a lot.

He put his phone down and turned the TV off and looked at me, his expression a little more serious.

"Ariana," He sighed, "Harry told me what happened, and I understand that it was a mistake, but you have to comprehend that Zayn cares about you way more than you you realize. He looks like he did when he was with Perrie, but happier, and I don't think any of us would see the day that would happen. I even told him beore he started this, not to get attached, but it looks like her completely ignored that. He's my best friend Ariana, I really don't wanna see him get hurt."

I was honestly shocked to say the least.

Did Zayn care about me? Yeah I know he did kind of, but I didn't think he did in this way.

"Look all I'm saying is, I know and you know it was a mistake, now Zayn might not believe that, and you can't blame him for that. But all you need to do is apologize. Even if you think you're right, just apologize, because it's really worth a shot." He finished with a sad smile.

Eleanor then came down the stairs, new make up, and purse in her hand and asked, "Ready to go?"

I stood up and smiled, "Yes."

As we were waking out I turned to face Louis, and said genuinely, "Louis, thank you."

He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I just laughed and walked to the car with Eleanor.

***
The movies was fun, me and El had decided to see Mockingjay, even though we'd both already seen it.

When the movie ended Eleanor and I drove back to my house, and dropped me off there.

I was glad that I hadn't decided to sit around and sulk in my room all day, like I'd been doing for the past three days, because the movies with Eleanor had been fun and I was happy I went.

Now to do what Louis said, apologize.

****

Here you guys go, three updates in three days wow!