Epilouge

This chapters song -
Moments - One Direction

ZAYN

Three long hard months we had to suffer through together, and since the fight we'd had six months left, but Ariana looked as if she wouldn't have been able to last another half a month. I saw how much she was suffering so I payed the five million that was required to get out of the contract. She tried to tell me not to wast my money, as there was only three more months left, but it was hurting us both tremendously.

I didn't know what to do. I was disappointed that I couldn't save yet another relationship, and I guess when the next set up comes along I'll do the same thing I did with Ariana and Perrie and completely ignore the warning; 'Don't get attached because it's All For The Cameras'. I never would learn really.

I knew my family supported my decision even though I was upset with myself, I told them I knew she was the one, and as far as I knew they liked her. The girls got along with her, and I knew Safaa was upset about us breaking the promise to take her to Florida with us in the summer. Which was in only a month. We couldn't even make it a month.

I didn't know what to do, management have me the lecture the day after I'd signed the check to get me out of the contract binding me to someone who wanted nothing to do with me.

"Do you know why we tell you that? Why we give everyone the 'don't get attached' lecture? If you don't get attached it's so much easier, not that you'd know that apparently. This is what happens when you do stupid things! Now look what you've done. You've made yourself look bad, which makes One Direction look bad which reflects back on us, Zayn!"

I shook my head solemnly, I'd been given this speech before, we all have at one point or another I'm pretty sure.

I hoped she was doing good, wherever she was. I hoped that she was in college like she'd told me she was planning to do when she moved down to London. I hoped her family was okay after she'd given them the news; or maybe she hadn't. Maybe she'd let them find out on the cover of a magazine. I hoped she was doing better than I was.

Of course I'd go on like nothing was wrong, fans even said I'd looked the happiest I'd ever had on stage, talking and dancing more.

We had a two month break coming up and I didn't know what I was going to do. Ariana and I were going to use the time to travel and take my family to Florida, and hers to London if they were interested, but we couldn't do any other now, so I didn't know exactly what to do with two whole months to myself.

Maybe, just maybe next time someone says the familiar phrase to me, I might listen.

THE END.

I hop you guys enjoyed this story, I wrote this story for seven months (three days until the seven month anniversary of AFTC wow).

Thank you guys for everything!

-Meghan xoxo