Chapter 7

ARIANA

After the kiss, things had been... different.

I could tell that Zayn was trying so hard to be nicer, and more open, I could see it.

He tried, but didn't always succeed, quite the opposite sometimes.

Like, if I wouldn't hold his hand, or if I'd deny PDA (which was mostly accidental) when we were out on our, own, without being asked.

"Ariana its all an act to you isn't it? You really don't care do you? You're just like her." Zayn snarled, pulling his hand away from its previous spot on my back.

I didn't mean to flinch, I honestly, honestly didn't.

"Zayn I'm sorry I -"

"No just stop," He said, cutting me off, "Whatever."

That's how our dates would basically end, then and there, if I had made a wrong move, or said something I shouldn't have.

I should probably be mad when he does those things, but I couldn't bring myself to, he had his guard up, and I understood why. I didn't expect him to let it down that easily, that fast. I would give him time to open up to me, because I was hoping that was all he needed.

Oh, how I hoped I was right.

**

"Simon just called, we're going to dinner, its formal, so put on something nice," Zayn told me.

I nodded, and headed up the stairs to get changed.

I settled on a sparkly silver dress, with knee high boots, and put my hair into its usual half up, half down hair styles, and made sure to put plenty of make up on, to cover and hide any blemishes or imperfections, because after reading that magazine, and seeing them point out any and every imperfection I had, I decided I would hide them all do that they had nothing to pick on.

Then again, it's the paparazzi, they'll find something.

I walked down stairs to see that Zayn had on a brown shirt, with a black blazer over it, with black pants, and instead of his usual quiff, his hair was down, and it looked nice. Very nice.

"You should wear your hair down more often," I told him, "You look much sexier that way."

And with that I headed towards the car that was supposed to be driving us to the restaurant that we were attending tonight to have dinner.

When Zayn had joined me, he looked lighter, in a happier mood, and for that I was grateful.

When we got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, I grabbed his hand, knowing it would make him happy, because I found out that he was always happiest when I made the first move.

With giant smiles on both of our faces, we walked into the fancy restaurant and really enjoyed the rest of our night, nothing had gone wrong, Zayn and I were happy, and that's all I'd asked of tonight.

And that's what I got.

**

The rest of the month had gone pretty much the same, me making most of the first move on both our 'dates' and actual dates that we went on because we wanted to spend time with each other somewhere other than the couch, watching TV.

Today was the boys would be attending the BRITS and I would be joining them as Zayn's girlfriend, there was also Sophia and Eleanor who would be joining Louis and Liam as their dates for the night.

"Okay so I'm going to my room to get ready and you're going to room 637 where you'll meet El, Sophia, and Lou. Lou is the stylist and she'll be doing you threes make up and she brought your dresses. Have fun, I'll see you when you're done," Zayn told me as he escorted me to out of the elevator and to my room.

"Okay."

***
Guys I made a trailer and its on my YouTube channel, search 'All For the Cameras - Zariana (wattpad trailer)' I hope you guys love it!!

-Meghan xx