Chapter 25

This chapters song-
Paradise - Jack & Jack

ARIANA

It'd been 3 weeks and it was surprisingly calm, nothing big happened, me, Sophia, and El went a couple of places and ventured around London a little bit because when I get here I immediately started working for Modest! so there wasn't much time for me to do anything like sightseeing. It was fun being a tourist for a while.

"Are you excited to go to Thailand? I'm so excited!" Eleanor squealed, we were sitting on the plane about to take off. Modest! had rented a private jet for us, so it was just the three of us; free to talk about whatever we pleased.

"I'm very excited. Just think about all the culture Thailand has to offer," Sophia said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes, "You and Liam can go explore the 'culture', me and Zayn will be at the beach tanning."

Eleanor laughed, "Yeah, Lou and I will be with them!"

***

"It's even more beautiful in person!" I exclaimed in amazement, looking around Thailand, we just landed at the airport and we looked around, taking in the amazing place.

Sophia and El nodded, too in shock to speak.

"I don't think I'm ever leaving," Sophia said, and we all laughed because we were all feeling the same way, none of us wanted to ever go and we'd just arrived.

We remembered that we were supposed to get a cab to the hotel that the boys were staying at. They would all be waiting for the three of us to arrive.

We all walked towards the car that was waiting for us, ready to take us to go see our respective spouses at the hotel.

"Ariana, Sophia, and Eleanor?" The taxi driver asked when we entered the small car.

"Yes," Sophia answered for us.

"Okay," He mumbled and pulled out of the parking lot, going on the direction of the hotel.

"Don't look so excited," I whispered sarcastically to Sophia, mocking the sulking driver. She struggled to contain her laugh and let out a tiny giggle that she had accidentally let slip out.

We arrived at the hotel not much longer, it was a ten, fifteen minute drive at most. When we pulled up, we all just stared in shock. The hotel was even more amazing than we'd expected it to be, even though we shouldn't have been that astonished, seeing as the rest of Thailand, or at least what we'd seen of it so far, were absolutely and undeniably gorgeous.

"I'm speechless, honestly," Eleanor said once we'd been 'politely asked' to leave the car.

Me and Sophia nodded in agreement.

"Imagine what it would be like to be like the boys, traveling to places like this all the time, everyday like a new adventure, you know?" I sighed, wishing I could travel all the time, it sounded like an amazing thing to do.

"I know, I'm so glad we get to be apart of some of it," Sophia said gratefully.

I nodded "We're very lucky."

"Very," Eleanor repeated.

The three of us walked into the hotel where we noticed there were a few girls standing and pointing, so, unanimously, we started waking towards the area.

"Babe," Liam called out, smiling at Sophia as we walked over to them.

"Hello beautiful," Zayn whispered in my ear and pulled me in for a hug.

I giggled and blushed. I was glad that we were interacting like this, it'd been a while.

"Lets go back up to the room, yeah?" He asked, taking my hand and leading me to the elevator.

"Big show tonight," I started, looking up at him, "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, I'm always pretty nervous before a big show," He laughed.

"How long are we going to be in Thailand for?" I asked.

"Two more days after the show." He answered.

"Can we do a little sight seeing," I wondered.

"Course," He smiled.

"This is it," He said when the elevator stopped, we got out and headed towards the room.

~

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry finished off the last song. The show was amazing. Me, Sophia, and Eleanor sat together, along with Lou and Lux.

"I think that was the best one yet," I told Zayn when we got backstage.

"Really? You think?" He asked, breathless still from the show.

"Positive," I said reaching up on my toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

~~~

I hope you guys liked it, sorry for the long wait!