Chapter 18

This chapters song-
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa (ft Charlie Puth)

ARIANA

"We should go visit my parents, they keep talking about you. My mother is going to die if she doesn't meet you soon," I told Zayn when we were eating dinner at home.

"Yeah, Florida is a long way away though, when would you like to go?" He asked.

"Anytime that works for you," I told him. With his busy schedule, I didn't want to tell him when to do things.

"Next weekend okay? I don't think I have anything going on, call your parents and ask if it's okay that we arrive Friday and leave Monday," Zayn told me as he typed things quickly into his phone.

"Okay," I said, and walked into my bedroom to call my mom who I hadn't talked to for a while.

After the third ring, I finally heard the voice of my beloved 10 year old sister Jade who I hadn't talked to in way too long, "Ariana? Is it you?"

"Jadey! Oh I missed you so much sweetie!" I exclaimed, extremely excited to talk to my little sister who was thousands of miles away from me at the moment.

"Ari! I want to see you!" I heard her shrill voice on the other line, "Its been to long!"

"I know baby," I sighed, "Let me talk to mommy and I'll see if I can come visit okay? Me and Zayn."

"Is that the boy that you're dating? I hear daddy talking about him sometimes. I don't think daddy likes him," I could hear Jade frowning on the other line.

"It's okay, we're gonna make him like Zayn aren't we," I laughed with her.

"Yeah!" Jade said in between giggles, "Ooh mommy's here, do you want to talk to her Ari?"

"Yes please," I told my little sister, "I'm going to talk to her about visiting okay."

"Okay, I love you Ariana! Bye!" She exclaimed.

"By Jade, I love you!" I told the enthusiastic young girl.

"Hello?" A new voice said.

"Mom," I started, "Its me Ariana."

"Oh, Ariana, baby I've missed you so much!" My mom cheered.

"I've missed you too mom," I said, trying desperately not to tear up.

"Oh sweetheart it's been too long," my mom sighed, "and you have a boyfriend, and don't tell your father, but he's a pretty cute one."

"Mom!" I exclaimed giggling at the fact that my mom just called Zayn pretty cute, "But that's actually what I wanted to call about."

"Yes?" My mom urged.

"Well, Zayn and I were talking and he wanted to visit so I was wondering if we could arrive next Friday and stay at the house until Monday. Is that okay?" I asked my mom nervously.

"Yes of course! You two can stay in the guest bedroom. That's okay right?" My mom asked.

"Yes! Okay mommy I love you, I'm going to go tell Zayn okay? I love you, I can't wait to see you." I told her as I bid her goodbye.

"Okay dear, I can't wait to see you, I love you. Goodbye honey." She told me.

"Okay, bye." I told her, as I hung up the phone and went to the living room where Zayn was watching a show on the television.

"Zayn," I said walking into his sight.

"Yeah? Did you talk to her? What did she say?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I talked to her and she said next Friday is okay." I told him.

"Great," He smiled.

***

Yay! I hope you enjoyed :) sorry for the slow updating, im working on a new story and its a Louis fan fic so I'll tell you guys when it's up:)

Vote and comment! :)xx