Chapter 3

Ariana

When I got home I changed into shorts and a blue tank top, with a cardigan over it.

I slipped on my flip flops, and right on time, Zayn showed up to take me to the park.

We walked around and talked for quite a bit, the paps were everywhere, and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere.

Some of the made an attempt to hide themselves from Zayn and I, but others simply did not care, and followed us around, taking a million pictures a minute, without a care in the world.

I could tell by the way Zayn looked, and his lack of taking, he was upset, and was obviously not thrilled about this, I didn't blame him.

Soon, our 'date' was over, and we were in Zayns car, we were on the way back to my apartment so he could drop me off, when we got a call.

"Hello," Zayn answered.

I knew it was Modest! I had looked at the caller I.D before he had answered, so I knew that the call couldn't have been good.

Sighing, Zayn hung up the phone, "They want to meet with us."

I didn't want to say anything, nor did I think it was necessary, so I just nodded and let him take the route to Modest! headquarters.

When we arrived, we met in Simons office, there was another woman with him, who by the name tag she was wearing that said Barbra, I assumed to be a lady named Barbra.

She didn't look to nice either.

"Well I don't need to waste any of your time," Barbra started, "So I'll just get right to it. Ariana, you'll be staying at Zayns house over night, and you'll leave tomorrow in the same clothes, then the paparazzi and reporters have something to write about you two."

"Already?" I questioned, I knew that there might be something like this sometime in the year that my contract was up in, but so soon?

"Yeah, already? People are gonna think-" Zayn started, but was cut off by Simon.

"People won't think anything, but they will know exactly who you two are, and they'll know that you two are serious."

Serious. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Barbra looked between the two of us,

"Good then it's settled. Okay you two, get going. See you next time."
We nodded, and walked out the door.
**
Zayns flat was actually quite nice, it was clean and very welcoming. I liked it.

"Here, make yourself at home," Zayn said, taking off his coat and hanging it up by the door.

"Thank you," I said.

Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as we both thought.
**
"Okay, okay your turn!" I said, dying of laughter at what I had just said.

We were playing a confession game and we took a shot every time we made a confession, we were at about 8 each now.

I had just admitted to being a virgin, which Zayn had thought to be just about the funniest thing to ever come out of a persons mouth.

Still laughing he said, "Wanna know something that not a lot of people know?" His words slightly slurred.

I nodded, laughing.

"I spell my name with an I not a Y so my name is actually spelled like Z A I N. How funny is that!" He exclaimed laughing, as he took his eighth shot of vodka.

We sat and laughed for a while, until our stomachs hurt, a combination of the vodka and laughter.

"Hey, it's getting late, wanna head up to bed? I'll take the couch and you can have my bed. Its much comfier." He said.

"Or.." I started "We could both sleep in your bed."

"If that's alright with you," I added after, trying to sound a tiny bit more serious.

"Yeah okay," He smiled.
~~
How was chapter 3?
I love you guys, Meghan xx