Chapter 23

This chapters song-
Back For You - One Direction

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been really upset, you can probably guess why:(

{and also this is a fan fiction so Zayn will still be in One Direction}

ZAYN

Today is the day I leave for Australia for the first day of the tour, and Ariana is coming with me.

"Did you pack everything, Ariana?" I asked for the hundredth time, because every time I asked, she remembered that she forgot something.

"Yes," She started, checking off her mental checklist, "Yes I have everything, we can go now."

"Okay." I said, breathing a sigh of relief as we walked out the door and got into the car that was outside waiting to take us to the airport.

The drive there was short and the amount of fans and paparazzi there was insane, there were way more than there normally, and I knew that it was management trying to have people take as many pictures of us they could.

I told Ariana this and she nodded understandingly, "So let's just look like the happiest people on the whole damn planet,"

We both laughed as we excited the car and made our way into the airport.

We tried to be as polite as we could, and took pictures and signed as many things as we could in the small amount of time, since we were being rushed.

"Ready for the longest plane ride of your life?" I asked and squeezed her hand.

ARIANA

It was. It was the longest plane ride of my whole life.

I was so jet lagged by the time we finally arrived in Australia, that I honestly felt like I was going to die.

We walked off the plane after much arguing over wether Zayn would carry me off or not, he ended up not doing it and we walked off with his hand around my waist keeping me steady.

We managed to make it past the fans pretty quickly, or maybe the world was just moving in slow motion. Damn I need sleep.

"Can I sleep when we get to the hotel?" I asked almost pleadingly. I never really sleep on planes and I really needed sleep.

"Yes, for about 3 hours. Then we need to got to the stadium. You can sleep backstage if you'd like." He said.

"Okay," I said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Sophia will also be there as well." He informed me.

"Okay," I said. I liked Sophia, she was a great person to talk to, and she was extremely gorgeous.

We arrived at the hotel and we went straight to the room, and as soon as my body hit the mattress I was out like a light.

***

"Ariana," I heard a voice whisper much too soon.

"It can not have been three hours already." I groaned, rolling over.

"Three and a half actually. I'm sorry, love we have to go. There's couches backstage, you can rest on one there, yeah?" Zayn said, trying to get me out of bed.

I looked up at him with a serious look on my face, "Carry me."

We were half way there and every time I looked at Zayn I couldn't help but laugh, he'd ended up carrying me out and that earned some confused looks from fans.

"I can't believe you made me do that," he said, sounding like he was still in shock.

"It was really the only way you were getting me out of bed," I told him honestly.

He just sighed, and I smacked him on the arm playfully.

-

Zayn wasn't lying when he said there would be couches back stage, because there was and they were super comfortable.

"Ariana, wake up, the shows almost starting, the boys'll be on in a half an hour." Sophia said, slightly shaking me awake.

"Okay," I said, getting up and stretching. That was one hell of a good nap.

"Hey," Zayn said coming over to us.

"Hey," I smiled, "We need one of these."

He rolled his eyes, "Okay Ariana."

-

The screams of thousands of girls was the only thing that could be heard from behind the stage as the boys stepped into view.

About a half an hour into the concert, Sophia and I decided to go sit in the two seats in the front row reserved for us.

The concert was about two hours and it was the most fun I've ever had and I got to spend it with all my best friends and that made it all the more better.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for the long wait!