Chapter 2

ZAYN

When I got up today, I knew there was something going on today, I couldn't quite put my finger on it though. That's when it sank in.

Girlfriend.

I was getting a girlfriend today.
I sighed, getting out of my bed, and heading to the shower. When I got in, I made sure to take my time, needing to look good today for the new girlfriend.

I don't even know if I should call her that.

Fuck, I was already missing Perrie.
I knew that if I stood here feeling sorry for myself any longer, I would be late meeting with Simon and the new girl, and my shower would go cold, and I didn't need either of those things happening.

I got out of the shower and headed into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. I went into my closet and took out the outfit that I'd finally decided on, black skinny jeans and a Guns and Roses t-shirt. I quickly gathered my phone, wallet, and car keys, and headed out the front door. Once I locked my front door, I got in my car and started my trip to Simons office. This was going to be a long day.

ARIANA

I woke up and looked over at my clock, it read 7:30 am.

Shit.

I was supposed to be up an hour and a half ago! I had a meeting with Simon and Zayn today at 9:00 and I couldn't afford to be late, I needed money and if pretending to be Zayn Malik's girlfriend was how I was going to get that money, than that's what I'd do.
I quickly gathered my things and went into the bathroom to take a shower, shampooing, conditioning, and then repeating that two more times. I got out brushed my teeth, blow dried and straightened my hair, and went to my room to pick out something to wear today, I was going to last night, but I got busy, which left me to have to do it this morning. Not a wise choice.
I pulled out my black skinny jeans and my Rolling Stones t-shirt. Good enough, I thought.

With that I grabbed my things and headed out the door. This is it, I thought, I'm about to be Zayn Malik's girlfriend.

ZAYN

When I got there I walked in and when I got to the elevator which I had to take to get to Simons office on the fifth floor of the building, I saw a girl standing there, dressed in similar cloths as me, when we got in the elevator together she jokingly said,

"Nice outfit."

"Could say the same to you," I smiled.
When we. got out of the elevator, I noticed that we were both headed to the same place; Simons office.
This is her. My girlfriend.

ARIANA

I could see it in Zayns face as we approached Simons office door, he realized who I was. Simon did warn me that it may take time for him to open up to the idea of having me as a 'girlfriend' and I could tell by Zayns face that Simon wasn't kidding.

"You're her," He said, making it sound more like a statement than a question.

I just nodded.

He sighed and opened the door.
Simon looked up from whatever he was working on and said happily, "So I see you two have met already!"

"Five minutes ago," I smiled.

"Five minutes, five years," He said waving his hand, "Come, have a seat."

He said, gesturing to the seats in front of him.

Zayn and I walked over and sat down. We gave each other a few awkward glances, this was not going to be easy.

"So Ariana, you'll be Zayns girlfriend for a year, and when the year is up, you two can stage a breakup or if it goes well, you can chose to sign for another year," He explained, Zayn and I nodded.

"Alright, now that you two have met, you're first date will be tomorrow, it will just be a casual date in the park, so Ariana dress casually, and I guess that's it. Questions?" He asked at the end of his speech.

Zayn and I both shook our heads.

"Good. You two can go now. Have fun tomorrow," He smiled and waved us away.

He seems like a nice enough guy, I thought when we got outside the door.

As if reading my thoughts, Zayn said,

"Don't let him fool you he can be a real asshole sometimes."

...

vote, comment, fan :)