Moonlight pt. 2

H/l - hair length
H/c -hair color
E/c-eye color
S/c-skin color
This is a long one so grab your snacks ..here we go!

Getting up was usually the hardest part but not today, as always Hermione was wide awake before I was inviting me to the Common Room hoping I'd say yes and with no luck yet, she kept trying .

"Hey y/n do you want to go to
The Common Room with me?"

"I'll be down in a sec."

"Wait, really?"

"Go Hermione."

"Fine fine geez."

Giggling a bit I turned my head to my dresser while tying my shoe only to see the notes Ron had sent me the past 3 days, my smile faded, opening these letters would mean I would tumble back into the state of sulk, or maybe not, I'm going to open them, today doesn't feel like other days, I wasn't going to shatter, I won't shatter.

I begin to open the tan letter picking the red wax off the entrance, "I won't shatter." I replayed in my mind separating the letter from the envelope, "I won't shatter." Opening the folds of the letter exposing the words written in ink. "I won't shatter."
(The note Ron sent you.)
"To my dearest y/n,"
    I am so sorry love, I cannot explain to you how absurd I was not telling you about my plans, I want to let you know that that picnic wasn't only for my ego, it was truly to say that I'm sorry . I was going to tell you about leaving but I just couldn't, seeing you smile so brightly and holding you so tightly dancing around with you, it felt like our wedding day, a day I dream of every waking moment, I couldn't imagine destroying your happiness that's why I couldn't bring myself to tell you, I love you so much baby. I couldn't imagine hurting you in any way and I didn't mean to, I don't like screwing up when it comes to you because I love you so much, I couldn't even explain how good it feels to look across the room and see you standing there, or hear your laugh, I'd like to laugh with you for the rest of my life, for you I'd risk it all. Understand that I need you. I don't want anything, I need you here with me, no matter how far I go I'll never stop loving you.
                                                   With love,
                                                          Ronald.

Teary eyed I closed the note, "I'm in-love with an idiot." I said smiling and caressing the parchment with my thumb, "I didn't shatter." I said wiping my eyes and making my way to the Common Room, I've come to terms that he loves me, he loves me more then I love him, and if my terms are true, no matter how far he goes for how long, the love will stretch for miles.

Going step by step still feeling as happy as ever, the Common Room fell into view and 4 legs appeared right along with it, thinking nothing of it I continued down the stairs only to see Ron and Hermione right there in-front of the fireplace, I wasn't nervous but shocked , and I wasn't going to shatter.

"Y/n, before you get all upset, yes I have been planning this for the past 3 days and no I didn't do this to hurt you anymore but only to help things." Hermione said walking over to me as I stood in-front of the staircase, leaning into me to meet my ear she whispered, "he came every single day for the past 3 days even knowing there's a 99% chance you wouldn't come, don't waste this y/n." She said giving me a stern and hopeful  look and motioning her head toward Ron, I walked over to him and sat on the couch calmly , not a single bone tightened, I was at peace and it was time to make this situation peaceful anyway, patting my hand on the couch gesturing Ron to sit, he did.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Look y/n I-"

"No."