Hazy

I stayed in my room for weeks . After class everyday I went straight to my room, I tried to avoid Ron in class and watched my back every corner I turned , I didn't go to Breakfast Lunch or Dinner I just sat in the dorm, I was sulking Until I heard 3 knocks at the door thinking it was Ron I jumped up and ran to the door ready to just hold him , as I opened it I see Hermione and Harry standing in front of me with every snack that could ever exist and a bunch of the latest news papers . "We're here to make things better." Harry said with a slight grin on his face , confused on how they even knew I asked just to hear the obvious answer from Hermione, "Y/n it's obvious, it's been 3 weeks, don't you think you should talk to him."

Hermione said walking in and sitting on her bed with Harry following behind, "he probably doesn't want to talk to me, and I don't blame him Hermione ." I said beginning to tear at the thoughts running through my mind "It's like everytime things are going good I always seem to mess things up." I said beginning to cry , "Y/n he's pretty messed up about this y'know, he talks about good memories with you all the time and then all the happiness floods away when he remembers the time in the common room " Harry says .

I look up at him just as he did me, "y/n you guys have to figure this out, we always stick together." Hermione says with Harry agreeing , we eat snacks and continue changing the subject untill it was time for bed . Harry looked me in my eyes and then gave me the best hug like he knew I needed it , he whispered "it'll be okay y/n , I'm sure of it." and walks back to his dorm, I turn and look at Hermione and then get ready for bed.

Ron's POV
After the day in the common room with y/n I've never been so hurt and angry. I was only trying to help , was that not enough ? I haven't seen her in 3 weeks as if she's disappeared , Hermione says she's hibernating and apart of me feels so bad, as I'm walking to the great hall meeting Hermione and Harry at the table seeing y/n's seat empty instantly stole my happiness. "Hey mate!." Harry says stuffing his face with chicken, "Hey Ron, are you okay?" Hermione says to me and I have no clue how to respond to it, "I could be better, I wish I could at least see y/n , I'm concerned about her."

I say . "Why would she yell at me like that when I was only trying to be a good friend?," I added, "Well maybe she wasn't thinking right, maybe she just thought she should back out of wanting to tell you whatever she wanted to tell you so she did whatever she could to get you away for awhile." Hermione says as if that was something anyone could guess.

Suddenly Harry's eyes are pointed toward the door, "mate what are you looking a-" as me and Hermione turned our head we both see y/n standing at the corridors, we lock eyes and I fill with joy but I'm unable to move. I was so happy to see she was okay .