Miss Me?

Ahhh the beautiful town of little whinging , I am terribly tired and very flustered, first day being a fourth year at Hogwarts and I'm Feeling good about it . As I sit on the edge of my bed listening to my mum yell at me to get ready , all I could think about was Ron , what is he up too? How is he? Is he thinking of me too? Or am I crazy? Never-mind that I should get ready before mum tears my eyes out the socket . After I get ready I run down stairs to see my mother rushing out the door "COME ON THEN Y/N! WE'RE JUST ABOUT LATE ! YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WALK TO HOGWARTS DO YOU NOW?" I just scoffed and ran out the door catching the same wind as her , once we get to Kings Cross Station we're ran through by muggles. As I struggle to keep up the same speed of my mother I suddenly am startled by 4 redheads, I see them walking toward my direction as if they could see me but I knew they couldn't because I'm short . I ran and ran and ran until I met the entrance of platforms 9 and 10 because of all the anxiety of seeing Ron, i just wanted to give myself time to think up a conversation.

"Okay now dear, First day back make the most of it Hun, love you!" my mom said as she kisses my forehead, i feel bad for her sometime because we don't spend everyday together like old times. My dad and Mom divorced when i was 11 because i guess my dad didn't want to be with a muggle anymore. So now i live with my dad but i stay with my mom sometimes. As i catch speed to run towards the wall still being terrified and getting quite a lot of whiplash i open my eyes to the big red and black train with the numbers 5972 and letters H-O-G-W-A-R-T-S E-X-P-R-E-S-S on it and i instantly feel home.

As i begin walking toward the train still having 20 minutes before takeoff but i still want to get my seat early i feel a strong but gentle hand on my shoulder, thinking its harry i turn around with a big bright smile that instantly fades into shock when i discover Ron standing there right in front of me smiling "Miss me?" he says with a cute smirk, i could tell he was trying to be playful to defuse the tension. "Hi Ron! i missed you so much how was your summer?" i said happily, i wanted to hug him so bad but i didn't want to make things more weird. As he tells me about his summer i begin to think about how before the summer me and Ron always looked at each other with so much love." Could it be that we like each other?" no no definitely not am i mental? i answer myself, he doesn't like me like that and neither do i, it would mess up the friendship. "Y/N! Y/N!" i hear Ron calling my name while snapping his fingers in my face "Its time to get on the train, come on!" he says while grabbing my hand and dragging me on the Hogwarts Express. I begin to think, this is gonna be one bloody hell of a year.