Bloody Hell

Pretty much after the exhausting day of unpacking and settling in I went to bed and had the craziest dream about hermione telling me that Ron was going to- propose to me?, I jump up and break out into a huge flirty sweat and scream "BLOODY HELL!", i look over just catching my breath to see hermione giggling while holding a potion i rub my eyes and say, "what in the bloody hell did you do to me hermione?" , " i may have slipped a potion of dreams into your midnight butter beer last night that i whipped up in professor Snape's class. " she says chuckling, "What the hell was it supposed to do?", i say confused "Well its supposed to bring fourth the things you want to happen most, what did you dream about y/n?", I froze , why did i dream of Ron proposing ? i thought, "Nothing, just ice-cream and flying my broom" i said lying, of course i didn't want Hermione to know i was dreaming of a lifetime with Ron .

I get up and throw on a tan sweater with a white collard shirt underneath and baggy pants with these white shoes and make my way to the common room so happy we didn't have any classes today , i see Ron so i made my way to him. "Hey y/n how'd you sleep?" Ron says as he goes in for a hug placing his strong hand on my lower back, i instantly get butterflies. "Just fine Ronald" I say just to get him irritated, he hates his first name .

"Bloody hell y/n I thought I told you not to say my whole name" he says aggressively serious and gripping my lower waist tighter, "I-I'm sorry." I say nervously , boy did he scare me Alittle , he rolls his eyes and smiles slowly taking his hand from around me , forgetting Hermione was standing right there I turn around slowly just to see her standing there with her mouth open like in idiot. "Close your mouth before a fly flies in will you?" I say, i just pretended what just happened didn't happen even though Ron knew he was in control.

"Y/N ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS? I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW." Hermione says flipping out, "shut up people are around and nothing happened." I said acting annoyed "I seen it will my own two eyes don't you dare." She says squinting at me, I hated how right she was about everything I've been trying to deny but maybe it's time I have a chat with Ron himself.