The perfect story

I literally couldn't be more lazy to write the details from last chapter , what happend next is up to you guys  :)

~Time skip~

(Ron's POV)

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping from the peak of my window and couldn't be more happier to be at Hogwarts, I have a sexy arse girlfriend and i no longer have to hide my feelings from her, after pondering this for what felt like ages, I jumped up and ran over to Harry's bed "HARRY HARRY YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT ME AND Y/N ARE-"

"dating? shocker"

"wait how'd you know?"

"Ron its quite obvious really, you guys practically drooled over each-other for months."

I was quite annoyed at harry's response so me being me i had to tell him something that would be to his surprise, "well listen Harry, I've got to fill you in, i met with y/n up at the astronomy tower because I wanted to know about what happened the night prior and she said the exact words I couldn't say, she was about to leave when I pulled her in , I couldn't even hesitate, like something came over me, we finally kissed Harry , we got alittle carried away and when I tell you I came so bloody har-"

"OKAY OKAY COME ON THEN LETS GET SOME BREAKFAST SHALL WE THEN?"

{Y/n's POV}
Being consciously aware the next morning felt like a bloody hangover but it was even worst because I didn't wake up on my own, "Y/N YOU BLOODY BAMBOOZLING BAFFON GET UP ITS QUARTER PAST 10." I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was Mione yelling aggressively in my ear, "I'm up I'm up Jesus Mione, that's not a way to wake your best-friend." I said rubbing my eyes and sounding a bit croaky,
"Well it was either that or tell you that Ron's already in the Great Hall, and if I told you that you would've reacted before thinking."

My eyes widened.

Did I tell her about me and Ron ? I thought
As curious and invested as I was I decided to just ask,

"Mione do you know about me and-"

"ah ah ah don't even finish your sentence, you and Ron were up in the Astronomy Tower "talking" for half a bloody hour, isn't it obvious?" She said using her fingers as quotation marks for the word "talking"

"And besides, we're bestfriends, it would be rude for me not to know before you tell me."

I'm just glad Mione is so smart I don't even have to say the words, realizing what she said before about Ron I jumped up so fast and threw on clothes and headed to the great hall dragging Mione after me.
I made my way to the great hall when I saw him, my boyfriend, he stood up with his arms open and I couldn't help but to jump into them wrapping my legs around his waist causing a big scene,

"GET A ROOM YOU BLOODY MINKS, JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS BESIDE EACH-OTHER DOESN'T MEAN OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO WITNESS IT , YOUR RUINING BREAKFAST." Said a tall bleach blonde haired boy, you know it, Draco fucking Malfoy.

I rolled my eyes and got down from Ron's length just as he said "shut up Malfoy." And gestured my waist to sit beside him , I couldn't even think about Draco being jealous and ruining the mood, I was just so happy I could call Ron mine.

After breakfast I was just about to head to class with Ron when I noticed I was rushing to fast to get to the Great Hall that I left my dress robes on my bed , I kissed him and told him I'll catch up and started my way back to the common room but I didn't even make it half way when I was stopped , "hey y/n" said another Weasley by the name of Fred Weasley, "oh hey Fred what's up? Where's George?" I said confused on why he stopped me and why he was alone and not in class, he looked a bit flushed too, "well I have something I want to show you." He said with his hands in his pockets looking directly at me, I was so confused a raised and eyebrow and just said okay when all of a sudden he pushed me behind a wall and kissed me, with tongue.

I couldn't even react to it all when I pushed him, "WHAT THE FUCK FRED ? IM DATING YOUR FUCKING BROTHER." I said as I pushed him and ran away back to class not even caring about the robes, I got there just as Professor Snape was starting class, "and mrs Y/L/N could you explain to me why your late to my class?" I wasn't even late but you know how snape could be, "but Professor I'm not l-"

"THATS DE-TEN-TION" he said slowly while turning is head back to the board , I swear I hate that man sometimes , suddenly Ron steps in .
"but she wasn't even bloody late."
"THATS DETENTION FOR YOU TOO MR WEASLEY, 8 o'clock and if your not here before 8 that's 3 years detention." Snape said glaring at the both of us . Ron turns to me and gives me a wink with a gentle smirk.

Just fucking great, how am I supposed to act like Ron's girlfriend when I kissed his brother?