Astronomy Tower (*SMUT*)

Y/N'S POV

After opening my eyes to sunlight creeping out from behind my burgundy curtains beside my bed hitting my eyes blinding me gently , i felt a sense of gratitude rush through me, I don't even know where it came from in such a terrible time like this, don't get me wrong i still felt like complete shit and terribly hurt i couldn't casually walk up to Ron and tell him about my day like i always do, but today, was the day i was going to go to breakfast i got up put my robes on and went down stairs making my way to the corridors and i seen him..i seen Ron, Harry spotted me awfully fast bringing Ron and Hermione's attention toward me and me and Ron locked eyes.

I could feel my heart pound and the happiness build up in my chest so much i could just puke it out, i didn't know weather he was glad too see me or not but i didn't care because i missed him so much, Hermione began motioning me toward the seat next too Harry which was right across from Ron, hesitant i walked toward and sat on the cold hard surface with my head down the entire time focusing on the eggs and cheese i was putting on my plate. I could feel him eyeing at me , but i didn't look up i kept my head down and continued eating, eventually Harry started a conversation good enough to pull Ron and Hermione's attention, Quidditch matches and the new test we have coming up, the conversation was strong and varied but i didn't include myself i just kept eating, all of a sudden i feel something hit my foot , i look under the table to see a piece of parchment lying gently on my foot.

I pick up the piece of parchment that read "Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 12:00AM -Ron." I read it and my heart filled with joy, even knowing that he could either scream at me and tell me he hates me or i can finally tell him that I've fancied him for quite awhile and hold him..at this point i didn't care much if he rejected me i just had to tell him. I glanced up at him and he looked at me and i looked back down finishing my food, hours went by and finally, 12:00 arrived and i made sure i looked good fixing my hair and straightening my clothes a bit, i made my way to the Tower and Ron was already there, "Hi." he said grabbing his neck awkwardly, "Hi Ron," i said soothingly, " I brought you here because I want to know why?, why'd you yell at me that way if i was only trying to be there for you?," sweating i just stood there for a second and then it all came out, "I'm so sorry Ron i didn't mean it that way, I tried to do that because i didn't know if you would like me back, i acted out of emotion i didn't mean too."

"what do you mean like you back y/n?" he said squinting and at this point i had no choice, "I love you Ron, I've liked you longer then i can remember, i just didn't want to mess up the friendship, I didn't think you'd like me, i'm sorry Ron." I said tearing and turning away to leave until i feel a strong gentle hand grab my wrist and pull me in close, "I love you too y/n, I always have." he says with a smirk and his cheeks becoming rosy, i can't help but looking into his ocean blue eyes as he wipes the tear from my cheek, before i knew it our lips crashed together like water on a shore.

*(SMUTTTTTTT WARNNNINNG!!!!)*

He pushed me against the wall and then laid me down gently on the floor while his lips never left mine, eventually his tongue crashed into mine exploring my mouth only making me wetter then when i first saw him, he paused pulling away from me saying "Do you wanna-" before he could finish his sentence i answered "yes." kissing him again aggressively, i was in my night dress and i wasn't wearing any underwear, rushing his hand up my thigh as he made his way in between my legs kissing down my neck i let out a moan as he pulled off my dress exposing my nothing but a bra on body, he looked at me and exclaimed "Bloody hell your beautiful." i blushed as he took my bra off and kissing my boobs making me moan harder and more wet then ever, hearing him say how hard his cock was made me want to explore for myself, untying his pajama pants and taking down his boxers revealing his long length seeing it was about the size of my arm i was shocked, "will it fit?," i asked "i'll make it fit love," he said back he pushed me down and his head made it's way to my entrance as i felt his tongue licking my clit , slurping every corner causing me to moan even louder knowing no-one could hear my pleasuring screams, "your so wet and you taste so fucking good baby." He moaned continuing to eat me , i couldn't even respond considering i was so close to cumming.

"I'M CUMMING!?" i exclaimed buckling into him and closing my legs as he was in between them, he opened them again wider and said "Cum for me baby girl I love you so much." as he licked faster and harder i came so hard i was paralyzed and couldn't move, as he rose up with my liquids all over his face he grabbed my neck with his strong veiny hands and kissed me his tongue exploding in my mouth , he pulled away and pulled me closer pushing inside me as my walls caved his big dick, he moaned "Fuuuuuuck Y/n!" in his deep late night voice which made me even wetter, as he thrusted faster and faster into me hitting all the right spots my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he was balls deep inside me, his torso clapped into my thighs making sound as we were going for 20 minutes, "I'm gonna cum baby Oh my god." he yells growling a bit, "me too baby." i moan as close as he was getting i soon came yelling his name and soon after it was his turn, he pulled out and i got on my knees as his warm creamy liquid spewed out in my mouth, sucking him off and finishing all that entered my mouth he picked me up and said " I want you to be mine, I want your body and soul to only be for me, be my girlfriend y/n." i smiled and responded "i would love that."

we smiled into a kiss and talked about everything we missed in each-other's life and then, i knew it was love.