Mcbaby

This story takes place after Mer had Bailey. It only seemed fitting that Derek got his dream family.                 
______________

Meredith woke up one morning and jumped out of the bed. She woke up Derek too. "Meredith are you ok?" Derek said while rushing out of bed. "Yeah, I'm ok I think I am just sick." Meredith replied while still throwing up. "Ok if you need anything you know I'm here." Derek said after kissing her lavender hair. Derek went back to sleep, however Meredith drove to the hospital. She knew she wasn't sick. However something else came to mind. She ran to the clinic and took one of the pregnancy tests and rushed to the restroom. She washed her hands and waited. She picked up the test after five minutes and low and behold she was pregnant. Although she was very happy, she was still very nervous. She hasn't had a good track record with these things. She then paged Dr. Robbins. When Arizona showed up she saw Meredith had been crying. "Meredith are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine."  Mer said while smiling. "I need an ultrasound." "Wait I thought you were off today?" "Why would you need a-" Meredith interrupted her with a huge smile. "Oh!" Arizona said while walking with Mer to the exam room. "Have you told Derek?" "Not yet. I wanted to make sure everything wasn't all screwed up like usual." "Meredith." "You are going to be fine. Now get up there and let's take a look." The next day Derek came home and saw that Meredith was with Zola. "Derek!" Derek was curious as toward why Mer was in such a good mood. "Hey." He took his coat off and sat down next to Mer and Zola. "You're in a good mood." "I am!" Meredith replied.  "Where is Bailey?" "He's asleep. And Zola should be too." After Zola went to bed and Derek helped Meredith pick up the living room. Meredith said "Wait, I have something for you!" and she ran to the bedroom. She came out with a small box. Derek was curious. He knew Meredith didn't like going all out on things. But the box was covered in pictures of the family they had and worked so hard to get. "What's this?" Meredith told him "Just open it." While doing that pointy thing she does with her hand.

To be continued.....