Hello Baby

I am aware. Some people like Lexi and Mark are in here. MER HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH. THEY AREN'T DEAD.

Little did Meredith know, her colleagues were actually surprising her.
Callie, Bailey, Christina, Alex, Lexie, Mark, Jackson, Arizona, April, Derek, Richard and Owen were all waiting outside her room. She was asleep so she didn't hear.
"Ok. I'm gonna go wake her up." Derek said.
Everyone just agreed and waited for Derek to wake Meredith up. Everyone walked in to the room.
"What's going on? Is everything ok?" Meredith asked concern filling her eyes.
Derek walked back in but this time, Ellis was asleep in his arms.
Meredith gasped
"Hi baby!"
She started crying as she reached for her baby.
"Congrats Meredith." Alex said.
"Sorry for making you so dark and twisty for a few hours." Bailey said.

They all took turns holding Ellis.
Meredith realized that Ellis going home was apart of the dream she had.
"Wait. When will she be able to go home?"
Mer asked.
"She has to pass the car seat test." Callie said.
"Trust me. It won't be easy. But she will be an easy baby." Mark said.
Meredith nodded.
Meredith and everyone stayed there talking for a little while until everyone left cause they had surgery. Even Derek.

"It's ok baby. You will pass. Then you can go home. And hopefully. I will be there in two weeks. You are so strong." Mer held her baby looking into her eyes. They were blue. Ocean blue. Sometimes a green blue though. She had beautiful blonde hair. Meredith could hold her all day.