Around the Carousel pt. 2

Alex and Bailey turned mer on her side waiting for the seizure to come to an end.
"Get her down to C.T." Derek said "Just to make sure it isn't anything too serious." 
After the CT scan.

"The seizure was only caused from stress." Alex said while bringing mer up to her room.
"Um Meredith..do you know where this Hannah.......Clark lives?" Bailey asked hesitantly. "362 Shirer street." Alex interrupted  while reading her files. "Call the cops and shut the place on lockdown." Bailey told Karev.

"Derek." "What mer?" "I told you I had a feeling. I told you I told you." Derek just sighed. He felt useless. He tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered "Everything will be fine." "Last time a Clark was in this hospital I miscarried. It's kind of ironic considering I'm pregnant again." "Yeah irony and danger aren't our closest friends." Derek left the room and Mer closed her eyes to rest.

Mer heard a door shut about 15 minutes later.
Someone entered her room. "Dr. Grey. Nice to see you." "Hannah." Meredith replied as she reached for her pager. "Oh no. You won't be needing that." Hannah took meds pager and smashed it with her heels. "My grandfather didn't get to finish his job." Meredith just tried to reach for her phone while trying not to show it. "Oh wait. At least one of his victims are dead. As they should be." "She didn't die because she was weak." Meredith said. "Lexie was strong. And your grandfather messed with her head. She recovered and quite frankly became stronger." Meredith said again. "Well my grandmother died because of this lousy hospital." "Hannah that was 8 years ago." Meredith said. "I don't care. You clearly are so careless. And as it seems to me....you aren't afraid of dying. So I could just shoot you right here and now." Hannah said getting closer and closer to Mer. "As I recall your exact word were 'Shoot me, I'm your eye for an eye.' Pathetic."
As Hannah started to hold mer at gun point, the swat team break down the door.

To be continued.....