Around the Carousel

Mer had just hit her second trimester but was looking unhappy.
"What's wrong mer?" Derek said looking at her as if he wanted her to know he was there for her.
"What if I miscarry?"
"That possibility is low now that you have hit 3 months."
"Ok, but the possibility of being in a plane crash is low, and that still happened to us. "
"Meredith! Stop it. I love you. And I already told you that I would do everything for you." Derek replied.
Mer just sighed. "Ok."
The next morning, they woke up and got the kids and themselves ready to go to the hospital.
Mer thought something was wrong like she did when the bomb cavity situation happened. "Maybe....we shouldn't go today." Meredith said hesitantly.  "Why? Is something wrong?" "No, but I have a feeling." "I have those." Derek said jokingly like he did the first time. "What kind of feeling mer?" "I don't know." Meredith just ignored it and went to work. She just finished kidney transplant. Alex needed to ask her about a consult. When he found mer she didn't look good. "Mer, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine Alex. What do you need?" "Maybe you should sit down." "Alex, I'm fine. Do you need a consult?" "Yeah.." She still looked sick. Mer was exiting one of the elevators while Owen and Jackson were entering.
"Are you ok?" Owen asked mer. "I'm fine would everyone please stop asking me." Meredith just walked off.  She fainted by the stair doors.

Meanwhile Alex and Jackson were talking about a patient with half of his face burned from a fire.
"Have you seen Meredith, I asked her for a consult an hour ago." Alex asked Jackson. "Yeah, she didn't look good." I think she was headed downstairs" Alex and Jackson went to look for mer. They found her laying by the doors. Slow pulse. "Help me get her up." Alex said. "Is she breathing?" "Barely." The baby looked ok. "What happened to her?" Derek asked Bailey. "She was drugged." "What!" "Meredith doesn't do drugs." Alex said across the room. "I'm aware, hints she was drugged." Mer woke up asking what happened to her. Bailey and Alex explained to her that she had been drugged. "How, the only thing I ate was.....omg." "What mer?" "One of my patients gave me a gift basket." Everyone just stopped and looked at each other. "Which patient mer?" Alex asked.  Meredith replied "Hannah...." "Um Meredith what is her last name?" Bailey asked mer as if she was a little dumb in the head "her name is Hannah....Clark." Silence came upon everyone. "Clark as in...." "Yes Clark as in Gary Clark." Meredith replied to Derek. Her heart rate sped up and she started to have a seizure.