Recovering

It has been three weeks since the "incident".
Meredith was cleared for surgery.
"Dr. Grey!"
Meredith jumped just to realize that it was only Dr. Webber.
"Meredith, are you ok?"
"I'm fine. Um. Where is Derek?"
"I think he is down in OR2. He had a Craniotomy he should be done in a few minutes." Webber said to Mer.

Meredith's POV

I was carrying Zola and when Dr. Webber said "Doctor grey!" I jumped. Ever since Hannah, those words terrify me. I need to find Derek. I need someone to talk to and just hold on to.

Mer found Derek he was on his way home. She had been off work for an hour. When they got home Mer talked to him.
"Derek."
"Meredith?"
"I'm scared, what if Hannah comes back?"
"She is locked up. There is no way in hell she will get out. That place is better that Alcatraz."
Meredith sighed "ok"

They fell asleep but Mer woke up. She had a nightmare.
D-"Mer are you ok."
M-"I'm fine."
D-"No you aren't. I'm calling your therapist."
M-"Der-"

The next morning.

Meredith's POV

I have to go back to therapy again. You know cause I just love therapy! Ugh. They should just put me out of my misery. After I dropped Zozo off at daycare and finished therapy I was headed down to the clinic. I may not be able to cut people open but I can see some heads up.

On the staircase

"Hello Meredith!"
"Excuse me? Who are you?"
"Oh. Haha. I'm Holly."
"Nice to meet you Holly now if you would excuse me.."
"Um no let me be more clear. I'm Holly as in Holly Clark. Hannah's Sister."
"How many of you are there?"
"Well since my grandparents are dead,Hannah is in prison, and our parents are gone, I'm the only one left."
"Holly, it's not my fault that your grandfather and grandmother are dead."
"Oh but it is. You see, you got away twice. My sister may have not been strong enough to end you. But I will be."

Meredith kicked Holly down the stairs. It knocked her out.
"Strong my ass." Meredith said.
Meredith tried to run up the 5 layer staircase before Holly became conscious again.

"Bailey!" Meredith yelled.
"Grey, what is the problem?"
"Hannah has a sister! I will tell you more just lock the place down. Where is Derek?"

To be continued......

Sorry these are short. When I'm writing them they feel longer. Lol. Please leave you opinion and thanks for reading!🥰