From Danger to Hurt

Meredith pushed herself. Way more than she was supposed to. Everyone would try to stop her. Right now she was supposed to be working on sitting up without pain, but even though she still couldn't do that without hurting, she was trying to walk to the other side of the room.

"Mer, you need to slow down." Derek told her.
"No, I want to see my baby."
"Okay. First off. Even if you are able to sit up and walk without pain, which your not, the infection is still there. Meredith you need to rest."
"I. Don't. Care."
"I do Mer."
"I just want to see Ellis, and I don't care if I bleed out while holding her, I will see her. Without being separated by bulletproof glass."

Derek just sighed. He wanted her to slow down but she was stubborn.

"Oww" Meredith yelped in pain.
"Meredith, get in bed. I told you."

Mer started crying.
"Shh it's ok."
"I'm gonna go pick up the kids from daycare. Callie said she would watch them."

"Ok."

Meredith took this as a chance to walk through the hallway without Derek trying to stop her.

"Ok. I just need to get up and make it out the door. Then I can hold on to the railing." Mer said under her breath.

As Meredith made it out the door, Alex showed up.
"Mer, what the hell are you doing?!"
"I need to see her. I need to see Ellis."
"Okay Meredith. Calm down before you-"
Before he could finish his sentence, Mer's incision opened.
Alex watched as Mer's gown started to get a huge blood stain.

"Mer!"

She passed out.

"Someone get me a gurney! And page Dr. Shepherd!"

"On it." A nurse said.

Derek showed up ASAP.
"Where is she?"
"Bailey is operating on her. It's an easy fix..."

"But the chances of her getting reinfected are high." Derek said looking down.

"Yeah." Alex replied.
To be continued......
Sorry it's short but I'm working on another story. It's called Talk to me. But I will work on the next chapter in a few.