He's Back

TW⚠️Rape
———————

Meredith was finishing charts and then she was done. So she ran to the Attendings lounge to change and and grab her things.

She was on her way to her car, she felt like she was being watched. She ignored it, and started walking again.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed her arm. They pulled her towards that back of the hospital where all of the broken medical equipment was.

The hooded figure started to kick her and punch her. She heard something crack, but she was in so much pain, she didn't know what.

Next thing she knew, they were fighting to take her light washed mom jeans off. She tried to kick him off, but she could barely move.

Eventually he successfully de clothed her.
She tried to scream but he held his hand on her mouth.

He shoved into her and soon enough she lost consciousness.

(Dereks POV)
Where is Meredith? She was supposed to pick up the kids. I tried calling her, no answer.
"Bailey! Have you seen Meredith?"
"No. She was going home."
I hung up on Bailey.
I called everyone I could think of. No One knew.

Finn wasn't finished with Meredith.
He took her to a weird place. Assuming that is where he was living in the moment.

He took her upstairs. He chained her to a bar in the attic.

He continued to wait until she regained consciousness.
"Well, look who's awake."
"Where am I? Finn!?"
"Hello Meredith."
"You know he will find me. They will find me."
"Oh Meredith. He doesn't really love you. That's why I'm here. I do love you."
"Cut the crap. I don't like you. Nor do I love you."
"That's ok. You will stay down here. Until you die, or you get found. But if they find us, then you will so tired and beat up, you might not even live."
To be continued.......

Sorry. I promise things do get better.