Invisible Strings IV

finale

Hell was the journey but it brought me heaven

5 days before

Words travel fast. By now everyone was talking about So Min's and Jong Kook's relationship. They were both happy being by each other side. However, So Min was a bit a scared of fans reaction.

So Min's POV

I opened up instagram to see bunch of supporters towards my relationship with Jong Kook. I didn't know how it got out but somehow, the reporters caught us together at the beach.

"What are you looking at?" Jong Kook asked taking a seat next to me.

"Just reading comments from fans about our relationship" I replied.

Jong Kook leaned closer to me while taking a look at the comments. I scrolled through the comments, then stops on one commentary.

'stay away from Jong Kook!'

and it keeps going... some were too harsh but before I could read more, Jong Koom snatch my phone away from my hand.

"Let's put that away." He said while putting it far away from me.

3rd person's POV

Jong Kook came closer to So Min while wiping the tears from her face. "You look ugly when you cry."
"Oppa!" So Min hits Jong Kook's chest lightly and chuckle at his' words.

"Don't worry, you're still beautiful in my eyes." Jong Kook smile, holding So Min's hands. He pulled her into a hug and said
"Just know that, their words do not matter to me. I care more about you so let them be."

He pats her head before letting go. He holds her face with both of his hands and lean closer, going in for a kiss.

3 days before

So Min came back home from Running Man set and stops at her front door when she saw a box. She opens the box to find it fills with fake snakes.

"Arghhh" She screams out of shock when she saw it while putting her hand on her chest. She reached to find an envelope in the box.

Ji Hyo's POV

I turned to my car after sending So Min home. All of sudden, I heard a scream so I when to check out. When I arrived, I saw So Min sitting on the floor.

"So Min-ah, what's wrong?" I ran towards and kneels down toward her level. Then, I saw the box full of fake snakes. "Gwenchana?"

So Min nods before showing me a letter. The letter wrote 'Stay away from Jong Kook. He was never yours and you don't deserve him!' Not only that, the envelope was full of pictures of me, So Min and Jong Kook. In the pictures, So Min's face were either crossed out or burned and for me and Jong Kook, they drew hearts.

I brought So Min into a hug as I saw she was crying. "It's okay, we'll figure out together" I said while patting her head.

So Min's POV

I cried into Ji Hyo unnie shoulder as she was hugging me. I was so scared that the haters will do something more worst than this.