If The World Was Ending III

finale

You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?

3rd person's POV

Despite the rain, Woo Jin ran straight to Se Yeon, pulling her into a kiss. When their lips met, their tears fell down their cheeks.

After letting go of each other, they lean in to each other's foreheads.

"I miss you, Se Yeon."
"I miss you, too." Se Yeon replied to those words.

"I don't mean to interrupt the reunion but we have a herd behind us" Ri Ae spoke out to them.

"Let's go, we need to look for a shelter to stay for the night" Woo Jin said before taking Se Yeon hands and starts running away from the herd that came out of the hospital.

Yoo Ri, Ri Ae, Se Yeon and Woo Jin have been running for a few hours now and it started to get dark. They stopped when they found an abandoned cabin.

"Its small, but I guess it could work for the four of us. Just for tonight." Woo Jin said turning to them.

They nod before entering the cabin and took a seat on the couch. Ri Ae went to look for a bathroom as she realised they might need it to wash of their dirty clothes.

"I found some extra clothes in the room and one bathroom. Anyone wants to use it?" Ri Ae said.
"You can go first, then Woo Jin can go next. We'll go last because we didn't get to close to those things." Se Yeon replies.
"Alright."

That night everyone went to bed early as they were tired from walking for hours. Se Yeon who couldn't sleeps decide to went out to get some air.

When she steps out of the cabin she saw Woo Jin sitting on one of the chairs infront of the lawn. She went on sitting next to him and said

"Can't sleep?"
Woo Jin chuckles before giving a nod.

"Are we gonna stay here again tomorrow?" Se Yeon asked.
"Why? Are you looking for someone?"
"Yes, I want to look for Hye Jin."
"I guess we can go and look for her tomorrow."
"Gomawo, Woo Jin. How about you? Don't you want to look for Ji Hyuk?"

Woo Jin started to show an upset face after listening to the question.

"He didn't make it." Woo Jin said letting a tear falls down his cheeks.
Se Yeon looks at him before taking his hand into hers. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" She gave a small peck on his hand and wipes off the tears on his' face.

Woo Jin took a hold of her hand that was on his cheeks and look into her eyes. "When the outbreak happen the first person I thought of was you, Se Yeon. I tried calling you but there was no answer. Then, Ji Hyuk and Ri Ae came through the front door. He was in so much pain that we took him to the hospital. We thought that he could get treated but it did not. The situation in the hospital was so much worse. After leaving Ji Hyuk as his' last wish was for us to run, my mind kept think about you. I didn't want you get near to those things. I want to protect you and I was scared that I would be too late that you would end up like Ji Hyuk. Seeing you standing there in the rain gave me hope that I can still protect the people I love"

Se Yeon started crying after he told what he's been going through. She leans to give a peck on his forehead. "I love you, Woo Jin"

Woo Jin smiles with tears in his eyes before pulling her into a kiss. His hand went down to her waist pulling her closer to his chest. "I love you, too."

They've waited so long to finally realised their love towards each other. They somehow knew that if the world was ending, they would have each other by their sides.

-

We've been moving from one place to another. Its been around a few weeks or months. Somehow they have lost count of their time during the outbreak.

Se Yeon was still hoping to find for Hye Jin as she knows that Hye Jin won't back down from a fight.

"Hey, look at that" Yoo Ri said pointing somewhere.

Se Yeon look to where she was pointing and saw a place that looks like a shelter fit for a big group. Woo Jin took Se Yeon hands and gives it a squeeze. He was a bit happy that they finally found a shelter.

"Come on. We have to give it a try and maybe they would let us stay." Ri Ae said walking ahead of them.

-

"Welcome to our safe haven" The leader said to us before showing us around.

"Se Yeon?"

Se Yeon turn around when she heard her name. She saw Hye Jin standing there with her mother.

"Mom, Hye Jin!" She ran straight to them bringing them into a hug. She was glad to see them safe and sound at the community.

Her mother saw Woo Jin with her and gave him a smile as a thank you for taking care of her daughter.