déjà vu ᵏʷᵃⁿᵍᵐⁱⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

So when you gonna tell her
That we did that too?
She thinks it's special
But it's all reused
That was our place, I found it first
I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you

Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?

Kwangmin Special

3rd person's POV

It's been 2 years since he left Running Man. A few months after he left, both So Min and Kwang Soo lost contact of each other. Now, she is sitting right across him for the script reading of their new movie together. Both of them got the offered a few weeks ago and she thought maybe he would reject it upon seeing her in the cast list. But her guess was wrong because now he's sitting right infront of her reading his' lines.

-

1st day of shoot

Today is the first day of shoot for the movie Strangers. So Min got to play as Eun Hye who is going on a vacation with her boyfriend. Song Jae Rim will be making a special appearance as her boyfriend in the movie.

So Min arrived at the set a bit early than the others so she went out to buy herself coffee at a nearby cafe. She spotted Kwang Soo occupying one of the table in the cafe. As she saw him alone, she figure maybe they could make up for the lost time so she walked straight to his table.

Her feet automatically stopped walking when she saw a figure taking a seat across him. It was Lee Sun Bin, his current girlfriend.

"Of course, what do I expect" she said to herself before walking to the counter. "I guess I'm just going to drink my coffee at the shooting set."

-

"Unnie!" She heard Sun Bin's voice calling her out. She turn around and smiled at both her and Kwang Soo.

"How are you now?" Sun Bin asked her. "I'm doing great as usual. How's Kwang Soo treating you? Has he done anything bad to you?" She sneak a glance at Kwang Soo as he hasn't said anything to her since the day they saw each other.
"Yah! What do you think I am? A bad guy?" Kwang Soo finally said something. She laugh and shake her head before continue to chat with Sun Bin.

"So Min and Kwang Soo we need you on set" the director call both us. She looks at Kwang Soo who was ready to move to his position. When she arrived at her position, she saw Kwang Soo and Sun Bin kissed.

flashback

"Are you ready?" Kwang Soo asked So Min a few minutes before her performance with Jae Suk and SORAN.
"I'm scared" she said looking at him. He took a hold of her hands and said "You're going to be great out there" she smiled at his reassurance. "Thank you" she said giving a kiss on his cheek.

After the performance, she ran into Kwang Soo's arm giving him a tight hug. "I told you, you would do great out there. They love it" He said after they let go of each other.

"And by the way I do love you"
"Huh? What?" She asked a bit clueless as she was tired from singing.
"It's a reply to the song" he said looking at her. Her face flushed red as she realized what he was talking about. He steps closer before going in for a kiss. Even though they started dating a few weeks ago they haven't kiss each other yet. This was their first kiss as a couple.

end of flasback

"So Min-ah, gwenchana?"
"Yes, oppa. Let's proceed." So Min said to Ji Hoon who was one of main cast of the movie.