Living Quarters V

Falling

Seo Jae Rim agrees to pay the fine as he didn't want to bring this case to the court. There were already a lot of eye witnesses, so he's not risking it. His position in Heavenly Magazine was passed to Kyung Mi Ra who deserves the position more than him. Mi Ra has put a lot of hard work in putting the team together and reuprise the sales of their magazine when they were having a hard time.

"He paid it!" Hyun Joo said after hearing the news from the police station.

"Mwo?" Seo Jun pops out his head from his room. "Seo Jae Rim paid the fine"

"Jjinja?" He said stepping out of his room. She nods before standing up and running towards him. She takes both of his hand into hers before jumping up and down. He laughs at her childlish act while letting her holding his hand jumping up and down infront of him.

It's been a week since the incident happen. Once again Seo Jun is glad that she is not feeling down anymore.

"Isn't tonight your first performance after your debut?" Hyun Joo asked at him after they settle down at the living room.

"Yes, why are you coming?"

"Yes" She said nodding at him.

"Jjinja? I thought you hated it."

"I didn't said I hate it"

"Whatever"

-

"Yah! Are you done?" Seo Jun shouts at Hyun Joo who's taking her sweet time getting ready to go with him. "Noona! I have to be there early!"

"Do you only use honorifics when you want something?" Hyun Joo said finally stepping out of her room.

Hyun Joo was wearing a red dress with black leather jacket to cover her shoulders. Her hair was half up and half down. She also ties her hair with a ribbon and shapping it into a bow. She pairs her outfit with black boots.

"Yah! You told me to hurry up! Why are still standing there?" Hyun Joo loud voice knock Seo Jun out of his thoughts.

He was mesmerized by her style of outfit with her hair falls perfectly down her shoulders. "Wae? Is this jacket too much?" Hyun Joo asked realizing that he was looking at her up and down.

She tooks off the jacket revealing her off shoulders dress. "Ah...Ah-nee! Wear that jacket back" He said taking the jacket in her hand and putting it on her shoulders. He quickly puts on his shoes before walking out of their apartment. He rubs the back of his neck as he tends to do that when he feels nervous.

Hyun Joo looks at Seo Jun who puts back her jacket on her shoulders "mwo-ya" she shakes her head with a smile before properly putting on the jacket. She walks out of their apartment finding Seo Jun standing there waiting for her.

She tugs her hand into his, "Let's go" pulling him to walk with her.

-

"You're doing my make up?" Seo Jun asked Ju Kyung who was waiting for his arrival. She nods at her before pulling the chair signaling him to sit down.

"Hurry up!" Ju Kyung said pulling him to chair and sitting him down.

"Yah! Yah, you're ruining my outfit" he said dusting off his clothes after Ju Kyung sits him down on the chair.