Starlight I ᵏᵒᵒᵏᵐⁱⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

kookmin special

And I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune"
It was the best night, never would forget how we moved"

Somin has been practicing her dance in the dancing room for hours. No matter how hard she tried, she kept doing the same mistake.

"At this point, you're gonna break your leg"

Somin turn her head to the familiar voice. She rolled her eyes as she saw Jong Kook leaning his shoulder at the door.

"How long have you been there?" She asked him while getting up after getting a sip of water.

"Does it matter?"

"If you're here to mock my dancing skills, please walk away" she was tired of practicing and seeing his face makes her feel more frustrated.

It's not that she hates him but sometimes he pissed her off.

"I came here to actually dance with you"

"Me? How about your girlfriend? Isn't she a better dancer than me?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Jihyo, unnie. Go dance with her. I'm dancing with Se Chan"

"No, you're not. You're dancing with me." He said while taking the chance to turn on the tunes for this dance.

He took my hand into his and started to twirl me around. We danced step by step following the routine of the dance. It was hard for Somin to keep up as dancing wasn't her thing but somehow Jong Kook is controlling her dance pretty well.

They danced perfectly following the tune of the song. Every step they took matches the rhythm of the song.

Soon enough they were smiling while dancing in each other arms. Jong Kook slowly guiding the dance while Somin slowly learning the flow of the dance.

"See that wasn't so hard"

When the songs stop, they look into each others eyes and stayed in the post for a quite a while. Both of them panting at their stance after finishing their dance session. She smiles at him before making a move.

"I never mock your dancing skills"

He said taking the bottle of water from her hand. "And thanks for the water, gotta go" he quickly walks away with his phone before she got to say anything.

"That's my water!" She shouts at him as soon as he walks out the door. "He's not gonna hear it anyway, jerk"

She packs her stuff before walking towards the door and turning off the lights. She took out her phone after she hears her phone's notification.

Jerk Kook 🙄

FYI, Jihyo is not my girlfriend. Would have told you first if I had any feelings for anyone.

Whatever🙄

-

"Wake up"

"What time is it? I mean I was not sleeping" Somin asked her PA, Mina. They were at the set of her new drama.

"Seriously, what time did you sleep last night?"