Invisible Strings I ᵏᵒᵒᵏᵐⁱⁿ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

All along there was some
Invisible string
Tying you to me

KookMin Special 1

D-Day

So Min's POV

I was scrolling on through my phone when I saw the news on Jong Kook. He was going to perform his' single 'Forget Me Not'.

When we were together he said that he was going to make a special announcement which Haha told me that it was going to be about someone special in Jong Kook's life.

Without hesitating I shout "Ahjussi, wait a second"

I ran out of the bus right after it stopped. I look to the left and right before sprinting towards Jong Kook's small concert that was near the area.

-

2 weeks before

3rd person's POV

"Will you go out with Jong Kook, if he ask you out?" Ji Hyo ask So Min an unexpected question.

"Unnie, that's ridiculous. Why would he ask me out? He's practically a family to me." So Min replied without answering Ji Hyo's question.

"I can see how he treats you, So Min. It's different than the others and he cares about you more. Can't you see the signs?" Ji Hyo said again to So Min.

So Min turn to look at Jong Kook. He was having a chat with Kwang Soo and Se Chan. She didn't realised that she was practically staring at him. She was mesmerized by the way he look when he talks and laughs. It would be a lie to say she doesn't feel anything towards him. She fell for him, the minute he show her his' soft side.

Then, Jong Kook turn to So Min when he saw that she was staring at him. So Min gave him a smile before turning back to Ji Hyo.

"That's impossible." She replied to Ji Hyo's statement.

-

12 days before

So Min's POV

I was watching the TV when I heard my phone ringing. I pick it up to see who's the caller and saw Jong Kook's name.

"Hi, Oppa" I said as soon as I answer the call.
"Oh So Min ah. I'm calling you because I need a favour." Jong Kook said.

"Oppa, you could have just texted me. So, what's the favour?"
"Just get ready. I'll pick you up around 3 o'clock. Is that okay?" Jong Kook said.

I thought about saying 'no, it's not okay' but this is Jong Kook, he gets what he wants. I said okay and hang up the phone before getting ready to go out with Jong Kook.

-

"I thought you meant something else." I said to Jong Kook when we entered a cafe together. Luckily, there were only a few people in the cafe so they didn't really notice us.

"A favour could be anything. Like this. I just want someone to accompany me to drink coffee." Jong Kook replied.

"You could have invited Haha or Kwang Soo. But I guess I could have some coffee with Oppa." I answered as I didn't want to upset him.

Jong Kook smiles before getting their orders at the counter.

3rd person's POV

Jong Kook secretly ordered one of the red velvet cake for So Min as he knows she would love it. He brings the tray with their orders to their table.

"Oppa, what is this? I didn't order this." So Min said as soon as she saw the cake.
"I order it for you. You love red velvet right? Here you can have this" Jong Kook pass the cake to So Min.
"Gomawo, Jong Kook Oppa" So Min smiles before taking a bite.

"It's delicious. Try it." So Min said trying to feed Jong Kook.
"No, it's too sweet." Jong Kook said.
"Please. Pretty please. It's not that sweet. Come on, open your mouth Oppa." So Min waves the spoon infront of Jong Kook's face as he tries avoid taking a bite.

In the end he gave up and took a bite from the spoon. Jong Kook and So Min can't help but laugh at their childlish act.

"You got something over there." Jong Kook pointed at So Min's lips.
"Where?" So Min said trying to wipe it off.

Jong Kook took a tissue and wipe it for her. "I got it for you. Eat slowly, So Min."
So Min smiles before saying thank you to him.

-

"Thank you for today, Oppa." So Min thank Jong Kook before exiting his car.

"I should be the one thanking you. It was a favour." Jong Kook said before exiting his' car so that he could send So Min to her front door.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" So Min ask as she saw Jong Kook walking out of his' car.

"I will walk with you to your front door." Jong Kook said while taking her hand into his. "Let's go."

So Min was startled by his act but ignore it. They walk together hand in hand until they arrived at her front door.

Jong Kook let go of So Min's hand and face her. "Thank you for today, So Min. I have a lot of fun even if it was just having coffee and desert with you." He said smiling at her.

"Me too. Oppa, hurry up and go back before it gets dark. I don't want you to arrive home late." So Min said while pushing him. "Fine." Jong Kook walk backwards while waving at her.

"Annyeong, Oppa." So Min said waving back before entering her house.

When Jong Kook saw her closing the door, he stopped walking. He smiles as he knew he was not the only one who had fun today.

"Maybe we should do that often." Jong Kook said to himself before walking towards his car.