Living Quarters VI

Here For You

Hyun Joo get into her car after a whole day of working. She drives to Seo Jun's studio to pick him up as that has now became one of her routine. He used to ride motorcycle but after Mrs Han said she hates it when he rides that Hyun Joo offer her services. Sometimes he even drives her car when she's to tired to drive.

Their relationship has grown into something beautiful and pleasant. They would constantly help each other out when other needs an assistance.

She remember when she was having a nightmare he would accompany her in her room while leaving the door open. He would sleep on the chair uncomfortably just for the sake of her. If she happens to wake up earlier than him, she would put a pillow for his head and laid a blanket on him.

The house rules? Is probably useless now. Although he does call him noona from time to time but sometimes she would let him off the hook. He has also been practicing his singing at home and invite a few of his friend over.

Lost in her own thoughts that she didn't realised she arrived at the studio.

Seo Jun

I'm here.

You can wait inside if you want to. I still have a few things to do.

Hmm, I'll wait inside.

-

She walks out of her car after texting Seo Jun. She looks around the building, admiring the height of it. She's been there a few times but she failed to admire the surrounding of Seo Jun's workplace.

'Maybe I shlould start appreciating what's around me' she thought to herself. She hold onto her sling bag before walking to the front door of the building. She slid into the building smilling at every person who looks at her.

She walks to look for a seat at the lobby. She took out her phone to send Seo Jun a text informing him that she's waiting in the lobby. She stops at her step when she saw a familiar figure. The stranger was looking for someone as he wouldn't stop identifying everyone's face.

Hyun Joo's heart pounded faster than usual. She starts fidgeting her fingers when she recognize the stranger's face. She held onto one of the chairs as her legs weaken.

She looks around the building trying to calm herself down. Even when she tried to look away from him, she still felt his present near her. It's like she was in a small room alone with him. She hold onto her chest as it was hard for her to breath.

"Hyun Joo-ah" she heards someone calls out her name. She looks around for the voice as if she knews where it come from. When she found the person who was calling out for her, she smiles at the figure. Her vision turns blurry as she started walking towards the person.

-

"I'll go first. Thank you for today." Seo Jun bows at his bandmates and Hee Kyung before walking out of his studio with a smile. He walks to the elevator and press the downward button. He waits a few minutes for the elevator and walks into it after he heard a ding.

When he arrived at the lobby, he looks around for Hyun Joo. "Hyun Joo-ah" he calls out for her when he saw her red coat. She was leaning onto a chair when he call her out. He smiles at her, when she turns around with a smile.

"Mwo-ya" he said to himself when he saw her holding her chest while walking to him slowly. She stops at her step, holding her head with her right palm. "Is she sick?" He said quickening his pace.

"Han Seo Jun?" He looks to his right when someone pat on his shoulder. His eyes widen when he saw Seo Jae Rim next to him. "What..."
He was about to finish his sentence but realises the reason why Hyun Joo was acting weird.

Seo Jun shoved his arm away and ran towards Hyun Joo.

-

Hyun Joo stops walking when she couldn't see clearly. She holds on to her head with her eyes close. 'Hyun Joo-ah, you're not alone. He's here. He's gonna be here soon.' Before she could collapsed on her knees, Seo Jun quickly catches her into his arm.

"na yeogiiss-eo"
(I'm here)
Seo Jun said hugging her small body while placing one hand around her head and another one around her waist. He pats her back gently trying to calm her down.

"Breathe slowly" Seo Jun whisper to her.

"I guess it's not the right time. I'll come back later when she feels better"

Hyun Joo tightens her hold onto Seo Jun's shirt when she hears Jae Rim's voice.

"dangjang yeogiseo naga"
(get out of here, now)
Seo Jun said as politely as he could while clenching his teeth together.

Jae Rim raises both of his hand up signaling his defeat before walking towards the front door. He smirks on the way out. "Ahhh, that feels a lot better. The look on her face was priceless. That's why you shouldn't mess with me, Hyun Joo-ah." He shakes his head while laughing at the thought of her face.

-

Hyun Joo starts to breathe normally after a few minutes. "Gwenchanna" Seo Jun asked after she loosen her hold onto him. She slowly nods at him.

He slowly help her stand up holding onto her shoulders. "Let's go home. I'll drive" Seo Jun said walking with her to the entrance door. He looks for her car at the parking lot before taking the keys from her.

Seo Jun opens the passenger door and helps her into the car. He walks to driver seat and starts the engine. "I'll wake you up when we're home" She was feeling a bit better but her face was still pale. She was glad that Seo Jun is here with her now. She slowly close her eyes to get some sleep.

Seo Jun drives the car slowly not to hit any bumpers or holes on the street. He didn't want to wake Hyun Joo up as he saw how shaken up she was. He stops at the red light and turns to Hyun Joo to check on her. She was sleeping but at the same time she was fidgeting her fingers.

He takes a hold of her left hand into his to let her know that it's just a bad dream. When the light turn greens he starts to drive with one hand on the steering wheel. While the other hand, holding onto Hyun Joo's hand until they arrived at their apartment.