The One That Got Away ʳᵉᵛᵃᵐᵖ

In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world

Characters
Lee Dong Wook as Ha Neul
Jeon So Min as Hee Jin
-
Lee Dong Wook as Ryu Jin
Jeon So Min as Ha Na

"Hee Jin-ah, would you be my girlfriend?" Ha Neul asked after finishing their meal.

"Really?" She asked looking at him with a smile and nods at his question. Ha Neul pulls out a box that contains a couple ring.

"It's not something big but you always wanted this kind of things." He said before taking her hand and putting ring on her. He slips the other ring on his finger.

"Thank you" Hee Jin smiles looking at the ring that Ha Neul gave her.

3 days later

"Let's go" Ha Neul pulling Hee Jin into side hugs. Ha Neul booked two tickets for a lovely vacation with Hee Jin at Tokyo, Japan. They spent 5 whole days together, discovering their love towards each other.

"Oppa, let's take a selfie here!"

Ha Neul nods as he took out his phone

Ha Neul nods as he took out his phone. They took a couple of selfie together under the Cherry Blossoms. Hee Jin smile looking at the pictures that was taken. She looks up and said "The view here looks so pretty" while looking around.

Ha Neul said "The view is indeed pretty." while looking at Hee Jin who was awed by the scenery. She looks at him smiling and taking his hand into hers. "Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry" He nods walking next to her hand in hand.

-

"Do you want to have some ice cream?" Ha Neul asked Hee Jin as he saw an ice cream parlour. Hee Jin nods and they proceed on walking to the ice cream parlour.

"I want the Strawberry flavour" Ha Neul nods and order one Strawberry and one Vanilla ice cream. They both pick their own topping and pay for the ice cream. Then, they took a seat for two people.

"Are you having fun?" Ha Neul asked as they were eating their ice cream. Hee Jin nods with a smile. Hee Jin then, took out a small paper bag from her handbag.

"Look what I made the other day!" Hee Jin opened it and show it to Ha Neul. It was a matching a bracelet. Hee Jin made it for both herself and Ha Neul.

"You made it yourself? These are so pretty" Ha Neul took one of it and wore it. He takes Hee Jin's hand and put the other bracelet on. Hee Jin took her phone out and took a picture of their hands.
Ha Neul smiles at the picture that she took and continues eating the ice cream they ordered.

-

It was their last night in Tokyo, Japan. They have to wake up early in the morning in order to catch their flight tomorrow. Both Ha Neul and Hee Jin was packing their bags.