You Belong With Me III

some scenes are inspired from White Tulips by BitterFiction

Part 5
YOU

3rd person's POV

"Yah, yah. That's enough, you're not supposed to drink that much." Ae Reum said to Seo Jun, who tries to take another shot.

"Ah, noona. Just tonight" He replied.
Ae Reum chuckles and said "Yah, since when you use honorifics with me or is this your drunk attitude?"

He smiles before taking another shot.

Seo Jun and Ae Reum when out for a drink after the vocal practice. Although, Seo Jun was not supposed drink as his debut is happening next week. But Ae Reum felt bad for him so she decided to give him a chance.

-

Ae Reum's POV

"Yah, Han Seo Jun. Stay still, I'm calling a taxi for us." I said to him.

I put his left arm around my shoulders and my right hand holding his waist. It was not easy walking with him as he weight more than me. Luckily, I got us a taxi in a short amount of time. I give the driver my home address as I didn't want his' mother to see her son in a drunken state.

"What did I get myself into?" I said as soon as we arrived at my house. I held onto Seo Jun's arm until we reach into my house. I put him slowly onto the couch.

I went to my room to get some extra blanket for him. I lay the blanket on top him and sat down infront of him. I turn to look at him, sleeping like a baby as he was being all smiley. I smile looking at him.

"Do you still like Ju Kyung?" I asked him. A while ago, he told me that he has let Ju Kyung go. He said that Ju Kyung was happier with Suho than when he's with her.

"You'll find someone better soon and I'm sure you'll be happier. I promise." I said to him while touching his hair lightly.

"Thank you. Thank you for being here for me. We've just known each for a few months but I feel like we've known each other longer. I'm so thankful for what you've done for me. From now on, I'll be returning the favor." I said to him. He probably won't hear it but I just need to get that out of my chest.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead before standing up and head to my room to wash up.

Seo Jun's POV

'You don't have to do that' I thought after hearing her words. I slowly open my eyes after hearing the door of her room closes.

I sober up after a ride to her house. I didn't drink that much to start with. I just decided to act like I was drunk because I didn't want to go home. I didn't want my mother to know that I was drinking. I know Ae Reum wouldn't want my mother to see that too so I went with it.

I sit up on the couch while holding my head. My head was throbbing from the drinks I had. I stand up to look for a glass of water in the kitchen.

I look at the kitchen to find a glass of water, Ae Reum prepared for me. 'Seo Jun-ah, fighting'
I smile at the sticky note that she put next to the glass of water. I took a sip of the water and sit on the stool.