You Belong With Me I ᵀʳᵘᵉ ᴮᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ˢᵖⁱⁿ ᵒᶠᶠ

A better version of You Belong With Me is out. Check it out on my profile. I change the name into Living Quarters and storyline is quiet different and a little better than this version.

Characters

Jeon So Min as Goo Ae Reum
Hwang In Yeop as Han Seo Jun
Moon Ga Young as Im Ju Kyung
Cha Eun Woo as Lee Suho

This is a True Beauty Spin Off. The storyline takes place after they graduate from high school and Seo Jun was there for Ju Kyung when Suho was with his father.

-
Part 1
THE DEAL

3rd person POV

"Hee Kyung-ah, it's been a long time" Ae Reum said as soon as she saw one of her close friend from high school.

"That's right, how many years has it been? Yeah, I'm so glad that you decided work under me," Hee Kyung hugs Ae Reum, a newcomer at the workplace.

"Now, that you're here I have a task for you!" Hee Kyung suddenly came up with an idea. She's been struggling in convincing Seo Jun to make a debut so she figure out that Ae Reum could help her in this.

"Jinja? But I just started working," Ae Reum replied "I'm kidding, so what is it?"

Hee Kyung gives Ae Reum a file that contains some details on Han Seo Jun. "Han Seo Jun. I've been having a hard time in convincing him. I figure since you're so good at persuading people, why don't you give it a try."

Ae Reum scans through the file and stop at his picture. "Wasn't he one of Suho's close friend?" Hee Kyung nods at her, since Suho and Seo Jun was close once. "They're friends now, I think"

"Alright" Ae Reum said confidently.

-

"Thank you for letting me stay here for a while, Ms Hong" Ae Reum said to Hee Kyung's mother.

"No problem, honey. You're always welcome here and you can call me mom instead. We've known each other for so long." She replied with a smile.

"Where's Ju Kyung? I haven't see her yet" Ae Reum asked curiously. "She went out with her friends. Don't worry, I think Seo Jun is with her in case she drinks too much" Ms Hong answered her question.

Just then the Seo Jun appeared at the front door with Ju Kyung on his' back.

"Speaking of the devil. Good luck sleeping with her" Hee Kyung said to Ae Reum. "Yah! Why can't I sleep in your room?"

"My room, my space. Annyeong!" Hee Kyung said walking away. Ae Reum smiles and shakes her head.

She went upstair after seeing Seo Jun carrying Ju Kyung to her room. She figure he would need help in putting her on the bed. "Let me help you with her" As she saw Seo Jun struggles to put Ju Kyung on her bed.

After helping Seo Jun, he turns to Ae Reum. "Thanks and who are you?"

Ae Reum looks at him, thinking of an answer. "Ae Reum, Hee Kyung's..." before she could finish her sentence Seo Jun walks out of the room.

"I wasn't done talking!"

"Well, I was done listening." He said without turning back.