Chapter 11

Ash POV

I was listening to the shots and battle cries of the knights or want to be knights as they fight. Then the jousting started. 

"I've been sitting here for days! Start the damn joust before I piss myself!" the king said.

' to the gods'

Then a huge man knocked one down. Dead. A huge splint in his neck.

The Mountain.

The man who raped and killed Elia. Two children followed. I have no tolerance for rapists. 

The hound stood beside the king having a look in his eyes towards his brother. 

The king would ask me somethings that I give appropriate answers to. 

" How long do you plan to stay?" He asked.

" I plan to go back to Esso's after the Tournament is over. The people I left will need their Empress." I said.

The king wanted to join the tourney so he left. He trying to get himself killed...or some put the idea in his head.

.....

Soon the mountain and the flower knight jostled but I knew something was up. The horse the flower knight rode was in heat. Soon the horse the mountain started acting weird and gain the flower knight the win. Smart but dumb luck. The mountain soon became furious and killed his house, knocked the flower knight off his horse. The Hound saves him.

...

It was a big dinner that night and I got many compliments about my dress and I thank them all. I dance with Arya until she soon was off again. I danced with my right-hand man and seeing other men eye-fucking me. The king and Ser Jamie included.

Ser Jamie POV

Another took my place and I decide to be bold and ask Ashara to dance. I went up to her as she was taking a drink and the woman soldier that was always there hand her a paper and she nods at her before the woman was gone.

" Lovely night isn't." she said looking at me.

" It could be even more so." I said.

She smiled. 

" Ser Jamie I would think you be breaking your vow." she said teasingly.

" Of course it wouldn't be the first." I said.

" Some rules need to be broken. Now I'm sure you didn't come over to just talk." she said.

" No that wasn't it. Would you like to dance?" I said. She nods and took my hand.

We dance and I lean down to whisper to her.

" You look lovely in that dress." I said and she smiled.

" Thank you. I'm sure your king would like to see less of it...and thee queen seem to be jealous of me. Tried to have me killed twice." She whispered back. I twisted her around and pulled her back tightly.

" I'm sure the king would and many others. In my sister, I wouldn't think she would. I'm sure you have other enemies who would try." I said.

" Are you included? No. No, all my enemies are dead. She just made herself one. A cutthroat is one thing. Poison.. is a women's touch. Cowardly I might say. I'm sure she going to have a word with me about this. The things she would do for her brother. I know the feeling well. As you know I'm a twin. I do anything and kill anyone who hurts or gets in the way of Jon. " She said an unfamiliar cold look went into her eyes. It almost looks like her eyes change to purple. A familiar one at that.

' Sister what did you get your self into'

" Thank you for the lovely dance Ser Jamie." She said and began to walk of.

" You shouldn't walk alone in this castle." I said.

" I'm always prepared." She said to me before she turns back in I soon notice that the piece on her back wasn't part of her dress. It was a sword.

I smiled and it soon was gone when I see Cersei look on her face.

...

Jon POV

The wall wasn't what I thought it was. Maybe I should've gone with Ash. Now it's too late.

...

Ash POV

I can't believe he attacked my father. I sat with the girls until the king and queen came in.

"  Girls let's let father talk. No talking back go."
 I said cutting them off. I curtsy to the king and queen before patting father on the shoulder.

" I come back later before I leave." I said.

He nod and I walk out.

So apparently the dumb fish decide to kidnap their brother. For fuck sake what did you just start by doing that?

I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see it was the lioness. Steel eyes bore into my iced ones.

" We finally properly meet. I heard much about the bastard daughter of the king's hand." she said.

" We both busy women and I'm sure you have. Is there something you wanted to my queen?" I said.

" What is it that you want from my brother?" she said.

' Good right to the point'

" Nothing actually. It took me by surprise, someone of his..status would even look my way. He's very different from many of the men I met as far I been alive." I said.

" A girl like you truly like you don't know much about men. It's funny to see a child loving after him when he doesn't love anyone else but family." she said basically ignoring what I said. 

I cover a laugh and smile at her.

" I haven't been a child in along time. I think the only man I really love in a 'family' way is my twin. Let's get to the point. You can deny all you want but I know you sent the cutthroat and poison my food. What you think I have for your brother...you could be right but your not. I wonder when will he step out the lioness cave and truly see." I said.

" You playing a dangerous game girl." she said.

" You drew the piece first. I love a challenge. I wish the game to be in your favor." I said walking away with a chilling laugh that echoes through the halls.

' Everything you love I will take... One now and another to follow '