Chapter 1

Kagu POV

I appear in Tower of Joy and gave Lyanna smile.

" I'm not here harm you or your son. I have a feeling you was waiting for me." I said.

" Yes I were but I don't know why." She said.

" Your husband is right the prophecy is meant to happen but in a different time something went wrong in his family died off. Your own blood betrayed your son and he was sent beyond the wall after saving them all from what had laid beyond it and his lover. My family finally putting their foot down and sent me, your son and his aunt Daenerys to make things right." I said.

She had tears in her eyes but soon Aegon appeared and they both stared at each other.

" Mom."

" My baby boy." She said.

He walked slowly to her and she stands and soon pull her to her and hugged him.

He tense before hugging her back the best he could with her carrying him and soon to be us.

" You look just like Rheagar with my colors." She said.

" Can you tell me... Why?" He said.

" I love your father and he's only one for me and I him. Elia saw that and understood and accepted it. I see that she doesn't make it either. She would've taken care of you and I her children if anything was to happen to the other. We knew how stupid and dangerous it was but your father knew what was beyond the wall and had to achieve his goal in making the three-headed dragon. I think you know the rest." She said. He nods and smiles. 

" Fath- Uncle Ned wasn't joking about Arya looking like you." He said.

She tilts her head and grab his face for him to continue.

" Your niece and my cousin...or sister. She she-wolf just like you mother."

" I see. Make sure you protect her and not let Sansa get to her. I fell horrible saying this about my niece but its too late to save her. It doesn't help my idiot little brother didn't step in to stop what that woman did to you or his other children... well the ones that too fish then the wolf. I never understood what my brother Brandon saw in her." She said with a growl than a smile.

 " You know who in your pack don't let them die again son." she said and he nods.

" Now you have an idea that Elia children don't sadly make it that the prophecy has to be made and this where we step in and I step in. Instead of having one child you have twins. In Rheagar baby sister will be the other part of the prophecy. I have to make an imprint in the timeline up until I see that its time to 'waked' Aegon and this will be a couple of years before then Hand of the King is announced dead in the Baratheon king heads to Winterfell. I will be developing the younger Aegon body until his now self joins me before we receive word about the King's hand." I said.

She nods then pulls me into a hug. I surprise but gave her one back. I never had a mom. This is great to know what it feels like.

" I love to be your mother. I'm proud of all you." She said then turned to Aegon.

" I see you love them both." She said and he looked at her and gave a smile short nod.

" I glad you accepted who you are. I wouldn't want you to fight your self on that. I want all you to be happy to protect each other. I and Your father are sorry we can't be there but know we Love you Aegon. Never think we don't. Are you two ready." She said. We nod and she pulls us into her soon Aegon sinks into her and her stomach glows.

" Before I help with developing my body I need you to take some of my blood. Aegon was recognized by the dragons but he got burn easily that can set us back because of it. Also, it gives you time to write what you would like for Ned to know." I said.