Chapter 23

Battle of the Bastards

Jon/Aegon POV

It was the day. Armor on and sword at my hip. I look at the pieces on the map and pick up the dire wolf. I nod before slamming it down over Winterfell and leave out the tent. I get to my horse when Ash gets to hers. We nod to the other and climb on top of our horses and ride of.

All our men line up facing Bolton's, Karstark's, and Umbers. I didn't see Sansa this morning so that means she off getting the Vale. Senya and I ride up front to see Ramsay upfront and pulling a rope with him. Senya winks at me. We start making it look like a disagreement with each other while Ramsay looking at us while talking to Rickon and soon he was running towards us. I grab Senya's arm and she glares at me and yanks away before riding off.

"Jon?" Ser Davos said.

"Wait," I said. I was counting down waiting then I was off behind her.

Ash/Visenya POV

I was riding hard towards Rickon. The fucker had started shooting arrows at him. It was time.

Third POV

Time seems to slow down. The arrow taking flight towards the boy. A figure was off their horse and running towards them at inhuman speed. Soon the figure had the boy in their arms and a crack and splinter sound filled the air. The arrow that would have taken Rickon's life break on the shield that his sister held covering her as he was in her arms.

Ash/Visenya POV

Time resumed and Rickon looked at me confused. "Hey,, little wolf. We can talk later." I said. Soon more arrows were shot. I spring up making sure he is covered, and we started running. A black blur comes out of the forest collide with them twisting before they were on its back and riding fast towards Aegon.

"SHAGGYDOG!"

I thought it was hilarious how Ramsey thought he had a head of a dire wolf. I put the shield on my back and grip son his fur. We are getting closer to Jon.

"Rickon listen to me. Once you enter the force you meet up with Ghost and he'll takes you somewhere safe. On the way, you will find your bow and arrows I given to you as a babe along a horn blow it twice." I said.

"No ple-

"You must for Winterfell! Now go!" I said placing my shield on him. Soon time seems to slow again as I reach out and took Aegon's arm and swing myself off Shaggy dog as he runs into the forest and I was behind Aegon as he was riding back downhill as Bolton's men were riding hard behind us. Arrows passed us hitting some of the men and horses.

We then jump of Jon's horse drawing our blades. I take my first swing cut a man down along with his horse. My sword was singing to me. Tasting blood. Battle cries and screams filled the air. I lost sight of Aegon, but I knew he'll be okay. Bodies started to pile, and we were about to be circled in. When to blast from a horn was blown. My horn. I then howled that was deafening to the ears. Leo and a nice number of my men rode out of the forest and started to cut the men down. Aegon was soon next to me glaring up at Ramsay who was riding back to the castle. We staring running towards it along with Wun Wun, Tormund, and Leo. Another horn was blown and Vale came riding in.

We arrive at the gates and Wun Wun knocked it down. He still dies and Aegon picks up a shield makes his way towards Ramsay blocking the arrows he shots at him. He knocks him down and starts punching his face in. Sansa comes into his view and he has a firey glance at her. I soon was beside him.