Chapter 13

Third POV

The 5 kings war soon began and it will be a long one. For some. Robb soon writes out a disinherited letter for Lady Mormont to have and  Lord Redd. Ashara who he wanted to fight by but she was dealing with her own problems across seas. He wasn't letting a Lannister take his home. Lady Mormont sent hers back for her youngest daughter to have and Lord Redd receive his by a bird. 

Who knew kings would just start dying like flies.

Who knew taking something from a man will break him in a good way.

Who knew that little boy wasn't a boy at all and just wanted her brother and favorite sister.

Who knew the white wolf would mingle and find a deeper part of himself with wildings or the want to be known as the free folk and what they were running from behind the wall.

....

As you know a lot of the story is going to stay the same but other parts will not or things will be added in. That is all.

...

Visenya POV

We land and climb off the dragons. Aegon looked amazed.

" Welcome to Valyria. It took a lot to get it back to looking as beautiful as it did before. Some of it still getting rebuilt but no evil magic will ever touch this land again." I said.

Dragons flew around and the sun was setting so lights began to shine throughout the towers.

" Senya...thank you. I'm sure Dany will be happy to see this one day." he said.

" By then it will be more. As of now..for Ashara and Valyria it's just ghost stories until well...silly little Dany leaves Astapor and Yunkai unprotected in the wrong hands of 3 for the butcher king to come and take over so I come to take them from him easily. When she finds out that she no longer a ghost story and the places  Ash has taken and is ruling she will want to meet with her. Of course, it will be a bumpy road as they bump heads." I say. Aegon chuckles and we soon head up toward the towers and people for him to meet.

...

Ash POV 

" Again." I said as I knocked Cella over. She gets up and engages with her opponent. I wanted her to know how to take on more than one person. 

She was doing well and adapting faster than I thought. I was proud. I did tell her what her old family did and she was shocked and upset they go that far then I reminded her I was due to who her grandfather is and what he did in the last war. I found out more about what happened after I left.

The last hand had found out that the royal children weren't Roberts and attended the truth comes out and he was poison for it. So my father did too and confront Cersei for her and the kids to leave when he was to tell the king and then Cersei had her cousin who she fucks behind Jamie's back and Lancel got him so drunk on a hunt that he was stab by a boar. Robert has then written up saying that my father was to put in charge until the little cunt was old enough but Cersei tore it up after it was given to her and a conformation and a fight happen. 

You want to know the funny thing is I also found out. Sansa silly little Sansa. Father planned for the girls to go back home and she ran off and told the queen.

Another funny thing happens. My father decided to trust Baelish and he was there and put a blade to his neck. Father was arrested and was promised to be shipped to the wall and Joffery turn around and had him be executed.

We now ways away from Yi Ti and I was getting new on the Targaryen girl and what was happening in Westeros. 

" She gaining people to her side." Leo said.