Chapter 18

Visenya POV

" Aegon it's time." I said and he turns to me and nod.

" I'm going to miss this." he said.

" We'll be back one day." I said.

.....

Ashara POV

We all at the dock for my leave.

" Well, I have to say it's been interesting to get to know you all. I hope your journey is smooth once you cross the waters." I said to Daenerys and the others.

" You as well. Things are still uphill over there I heard." she said.

" Yes of course the bitch is on her high horse.  You will be receiving interesting company soon. By the time I'm done up North I be heading to Dragonstone and you should be settled by then." I said.

" I wish you safe travels up north." she said sticking her hand out. I shook it a moment before pulling her into a hug.

" Family get hugs." I said.

" But-

" Family don't end with blood. Your men and women are your family. Never forget that." I said.

She then smiles and nods.

I soon aboard my ship and we soon set ceil. 

Daenerys POV

Ashara is a very interesting strong woman. Now I have a lot to read up on since she did prove a point a while ago. I know nothing about the people of Westeros. The culture and such. Then she also made a point and telling me that my Westeros men should have been teaching me about their lands so I don't walk into something I'm not prepared for.

I soon find the books Jorah gave me for my wedding gifts and start to read.

Ashara POV

I was going to miss the company of the little dragon but my brother needs me. I had already sent Leo and some others a while ago to meet and help him. I show something in the fire and through my brother's eyes that wasn't good.  

The Others and wights are back.

' I'm on my way Jon. You won't be alone.'

Jon POV

I woke and looked around to see no one but I knew that voice. I lay back and smile. A real one after so long.

....

I was getting sick of the way I was treated. My blood will boil but I have to calm myself. 

I didn't care I needed to save the people at Hardhome so I left with some of the men I could trust along with Tormund.

.....

Things were going to hell. The dead were here and most likely all of them. Then to my amazement, more ships came a familiar description of it. Ash. Those were her ships.

Men came with boats and a familiar man jumped off one and I went to him.

" Leo!" I said.

" Jon good to see you but we can catch up later." He yelled.

...

I somehow got split from the others and went for the dragon glass.  One of the free folk came with me then one of the white walkers came. I never got the chance to get the glass as I got my arse handed to me. I was able to grab longclaw and was able to block the attack he swung down at me with his spear. My blade didn't break like the other. Shock cover both our faces but I recover first and ended the walker.