Chapter 9

Ashara POV

Bran Fell from the tower...

Everyone was acting like he was already dead. mourning. That morning I got up to go eat in the great hall with Miho and Leo and a couple of other my men. I need a lot of grease with how much The night of the feast I have gotten drunk and danced. I kept my laughs to myself as the looks of jealousy Sansa was sending me. An I wanted to puke seeing the king and that toad face of a son look at me. Lady Stark glared but I just kept a gentle smile on my face. The queen looks at me with feline eyes. The princess complimented me for my dress this morning and I thank her. I also found out her and her handmaiden was a cousin and look so much alike that the switch roles. She didn't enjoy the life of never be 0remembering beside her uncles.

" Well dear, what if I told you that I can help you with that," I said.

She and her look-alike can switch roles and she can come with me once I leave Westeros. I see a storm brewing on the horizon and I like to see her play the game. Sadly, her parents don't acknowledge her or know the difference between her and her cousin. I felt eyes on me from where I was sitting eating crispy bacon and look up to see Ser Jamie looking at me. I soon get up to leave and find Jon.

We decide to practice with the sword I had made from him before I came back to Winterfell and now our blades meeting each other when Ser Jamie came disturbing us.

" A sword for the wall?" Jamie said making us stop. Jon seems to get annoyed.

" I already have one." He said gesturing to the one in his hand.

"Goodman. Have you swung it yet ?" He said.

"Of course I have." Jon said I gave him a look in shook my head.

" He meant have you blade tasted blood yet and no it hasn't. Is there something you need Ser Jamie." I said.

" Its what your sister said. It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man. You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood and some bone to keep it all standing. Let me thank you ahead of time for guarding us all against the perils beyond the Wall... Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot. We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us." he said with some sarcasm.

" We've guarded the kingdoms for 8 000 years." Jon said. Dear gods. Why are you entertaining this?

" Is it "we" already? Have you taken your vows then ?" He said. Thanks for the reminder again.

"Soon enough," Jon replied putting his blade in its scabbard.

" Give my regards to the Night's Watch. I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force. And if not ? It's only for life." He said. I was already walking away when he caught up.

" The missing wolf returns. I see your nothing like your brother." He said.

" Missing wolf. No, I know how the world is outside these walls. My brother is smarter then he likes to give himself self but belittle is self for other pleasures. What is it that you need Ser?" I said stopping. He turns towards me tilting his head.

" I want to know how did you become a leader of your own company." He said.

" Really. I would almost want to say its for you to eyefuck me more since you been here." I said and He stutters over his words but I waved it away." It's fine. As you have known the Greyjoys stole me. Raped and beat me until some pirates came killed them and they did the same before they sold me to a buyer as he wanted to use me as well. The most beautiful thing man seen. A pleasure slave. It happens a couple of times until my last and he threw me into the streets dying. I was at death doors that he just brush the hair from my face. My old friend..he saved me.

He healed and thought me all I needed to know and every field possible. I soon started having people want to follow me because they saw hope in me. I then started killing people who treat men or women alike who came from a familiar story like mine. Earn territories. Ships are given and build. Scars along through time. Battles won. Failure is not acceptable. I then had all I needed and return to Westeros to be with my blood. I don't miss the sneers I thrown. I miss my pack and a new member of it as well." I said.

He nods.

" You didn't deserve what happened to you. Even for a bastard." He said.

"Thank you...Ser Jamie." I said. He looks up at me as I walk a bit ahead of him before turning back around.

" You did the right thing that day in the throne room. He was a mad man. He got what was coming to him. I wish you were able to save those children and their mothers. I wouldn't damn children for their father's sins. I see hope in you too. You might not believe it but I will for you." I said and astonishment came around his face. I soon turn to leave but his voice stops me.

" Lady Ashara. You don't remind me of your aunt. You remind me of Queen Rhella. If given the opportunity I would have loved to see her stand strong." He said.

" May her soul rest where ever it lays," I say nodding at him and leave.

Jamie POV

I watch her walk away. She doesn't blame me unlike her father and everyone else. I failed my promise in Rhegar. Ellia...and Rhella. I hope they can forgive me.

How can she be so open to me and see hope?

A smile across my face. A real one. Its been a long time since one of those appeared on my face.

Ashara POV

We were at the spot. We are crossways and who knows this might be the last time I see my brother. We already did our goodbyes. He wanted to know who our mother was. I did once an upon a time but that's a fool's dream. A soon he mentions it I had a sneer cover my face and rode off. I be going south with father for a moon but as soon that was over I be gone along with my men and women. Ghost.

I do hope we live to see each other brother because wars are coming