Chapter 4

Jon POV

We decide not to go to dinner and wait until everyone went to bed.

" You ready." Ashara said and I nod. We jump out the window and started with a jog before we speed on running.

This training will be like nothing before. This first thing that will prepare you on your long journey. This, not something either you or any other have experience before so let's see what you're made out off.- Warrior said.

I felt the wind go through my hair as Ash and I run fast through the woods. It was beautiful to be able to pick things up no normal man or woman can. I look to Ash to see that she looked free and soon she shifted to her wolf form. She's white like Ghost but had markings on her fur. We soon stop to where the cliffs were and look up at the moon. She soon howls and it brings a smile to my face and I do the same. 

We spent the most part enjoying the last bit of time we had before things were set into place. Ash soon turns back before putting on her clothes and we head back just before dawn. We hop into my room and sit by the fireplace. 

" Today's the day. Are you happy to be with Ghost again." she asked me.

" Yes. It be like a piece being connected to me once more." I said.

Soon she leaves to go get changed into a new pair of clothes and to speak with her men.

" Jon are you awake." Robb knocks on the door.

I looking in the mirror at my scars before putting on my leather clothing.

I answer the door and walk by Robb.

" Jon. Wait. What's gotten into you." Robb said grabbing me.

" I just decide to open my eyes." I said before pulling away from him and down to the kitchens to get me and Ash food. We said decided just eat with the other until I had to help Bran learn how to use the bow.

Robb and I were helping  Bran while he was failing to hit the bullseye. 

" Go on. Father's watching." I said patting his shoulder.  Ned and his wife were watching from above.

" and your mother." I said holding back any type of tense out my voice.

We all laugh when he misses again. 

"And which one of you was a marksman at ten? Keep practicing, Bran. Go on. " Ned said.

"Don't think too much, Bran." I said

"Relax your bow arm." Robb said.

Bran pulls the arrow back. An arrow hits the bullseye. Bran still with his arrow Robb turns in surprise to see Arya and Ash while Jon turn with a smirk not surprised but proud,  Arya who curtsies after her perfect shot. Robb and Ash laugh as Bran takes out after Arya while I just let out some chuckles witha smirk. 

" Quick, Bran, Faster." we yelled out.

ash soon was beside me and nod her head up.

" Its time." She said. ' it is time. The game begins'

I help Robb with the arrows then looked up to feel Uncles' wife eyes on me.

" Jon." Ash yelled out. I look away towards Ash.

" Let's go." she said.

She waited and soon we walked next to each other.

.....

Father didn't want Ash to come but she soon reminds him that blood wasn't new to her and she spilled a good amount of it her self. He nods before we rode out to the deserter.